hard work payed off
Create Post

hard work payed off

i have been working my $$$ off everyday in the RS PT'ing and learning my knowledge, and at the same time bugging the ish out of my recruiter to get me an infantry contract. my time was almost up (i was supposed to leave 091108) but my recruiter put in a pool mod today for a G2 infantry contract to leave dec 14. im really excited and i know alot of you have been trying to get infantry contracts so dont give up.

Last edited by thedrifter; 10-16-09 at 08:47 PM. Reason: DON"T OVERRIDE OUR CENSOR...WANABEE

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    What is your bonus with the g2. I know it is 5 year but the money bonus? I signed one for 4k 5 year. and hearing some with 10k.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    What is your bonus with the g2. I know it is 5 year but the money bonus? I signed one for 4k 5 year. and hearing some with 10k.
    4k 5 year

Credits
    Savings
    Good job. Im trying to get a infantry contract now. I just told my recruiter yesterday and he said somethin about it not being open until July be he'll see what he can do. I hope I can get it with my current ship date.

Congrats, man.

Congrats! all that hard work payed off.....with a nice little bonus as well :P

luck got even better
    signed my g2 contract to leave 20091108!
    thats like 2 weeks!

Good stuff.

=D

Thread Information