Take Care, All - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Take Care, All

Quote Originally Posted by marine1955 View Post
    Also it may be he left cause he has he own web site and he was here trying to gather information to make his site better. Or maybe hit won the lottery from here LOL Anyways he made fun of things and was made fun of too. gee I'm glad I didn't tell him I was a l/cpl. for four years before I made cpl. he might of had an Inferiority complex thinking he was a senior L/cpl. anyway sorry to see you go cowboy.
    Well golllly geee I made Cpl in 1958 and was still a Cpl in 65
    thats is some serious T I G

Quote Originally Posted by usmchauer View Post
    These board farewell's always remind me of a scene from Tombstone.

Wyatt Earp: I just want you to know it's over between us.
    Curly Bill: Well... bye.......
    People come adn go no point in getting bothered by it. soon enough their will be a new grouop of posters who are active like the ones leaving

Quote Originally Posted by 0161HardCharger View Post
    People come adn go no point in getting bothered by it. soon enough their will be a new grouop of posters who are active like the ones leaving
    In my opinion, that comment is a slap in the face to the long time posters who won't be coming around anymore for whatever reasons they decide not to, and is totally uncalled for.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    If I want any Lip off of You Cpl.Badazz,I'll scrape it off my frigging Zipper You Disrespectful Punk

Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    If I want any Lip off of You Cpl.Badazz,I'll scrape it off my frigging Zipper You Disrespectful Punk
    Hey Jack,WTF.....Who are you talking to ?????
    Not to worry,I believe Rocky will be back,and Doc will follow,waging his little behind him......

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Not you my Marine Brother the Punk knows who He is!!!Hides behind a mouse talking Chit,Bring it on this Ole Fart has a F**King surprise 4 Ya!!! W/all due Respect (LMFAO) S/F

Didn't think you ment me...I just wanted to know which punk..I think I know....

I will be here for a long time as long as have a PC. I injoy talking to my Marine brothers and Sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy1948 View Post
    I will be here for a long time as long as have a PC. I injoy talking to my Marine brothers and Sisters.
    ME ALSO,,,,,I SECOND THAT....

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    What's all this Trash Talk???

Got a call from a Brother here, so here I am at the Library on the Computer.

Most of you Know that I bought a House and I'm closing on my New House this Week and Moving.
    Everything is packed.
    Might be a week before the Cable Guy can get out and wire up My Internet Connection.

OK, so I got an Infraction, lesson learned.

Deleted My Profile because I was going to be offline for awhile and thought a complete overhaul of it would be nice.

I'm not going anywhere. Here is where My Brothers and Sisters are, The Marines I Call "FAMILY".

OK, Gotta go before the kids get out of school and Jam Up The Library.

Send in those Hundreds and Hundreds of Friends Requests so I don't have to do it all over again.

See you all in about a week I hope.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky
    All Marine, All The Time...

Quote Originally Posted by RhodeIsland View Post
    What's all this Trash Talk???

Got a call from a Brother here, so here I am at the Library on the Computer.

Most of you Know that I bought a House and I'm closing on my New House this Week and Moving.
    Everything is packed.
    Might be a week before the Cable Guy can get out and wire up My Internet Connection.

OK, so I got an Infraction, lesson learned.

Deleted My Profile because I was going to be offline for awhile and thought a complete overhaul of it would be nice.

I'm not going anywhere. Here is where My Brothers and Sisters are, The Marines I Call "FAMILY".

OK, Gotta go before the kids get out of school and Jam Up The Library.

Send in those Hundreds and Hundreds of Friends Requests so I don't have to do it all over again.

See you all in about a week I hope.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky
    All Marine, All The Time...
    Good luck w/ the move bro ! Glad to see everything has come together for you.

I think the dude needs to go back to boot camp again and remember the words
    of......

"Above all else you will never quit and you will never give up. For we offer you the challenge of Recruit Training, and chance to earn the title of United States Marine."

Lets not forget..............YOU WILL GIVE 100% OF YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRemorse View Post
    WTF? You're banned until you post pics of that married chick
    Amen Bro, amen to that!!

Quote Originally Posted by drillinstructor View Post
    I think the dude needs to go back to boot camp again and remember the words
    of......

"Above all else you will never quit and you will never give up. For we offer you the challenge of Recruit Training, and chance to earn the title of United States Marine."

Lets not forget..............YOU WILL GIVE 100% OF YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES.
    Hey Top,the Marine you refer to is not a quitter...He is moving and had to break down his computer untill he relocates...
    SEMPER FI BROTHER......

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    OKAY....here's the scoup...someone, from this web-site....ATTACKED MY COMPUTER!!! Really screwed up everything!! I paid $150.00 to The Geek Squad to find out WHO, AND could it be fixed???
    FIXED....BUT...can't identify the perp.!! Luckily...I had made hard disc's of EVERYTHING!! The GEEK showed me how to restart all of it....AND IT'S WORKING!!!
    SORRY about the mess, but I'M BAAAACK!!!.....SEMPER FI YOU NUMBNUTS!!!!....Doc Greek

Thread Information