You have got to be kidding me!
Create Post
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

You have got to be kidding me!

Ok, so I am the company clerk and I work directly for my 1stSgt. Alot of times i dont get to go to formations. This morning though while my 1stSgt was talking I say a fellow NCO with his hands in his pockets! Well since I am a NCO and it is my duty to police my own i corrected him about it.... well not even 3 minutes later he was at it again and so were about 3 other junior Marines. Now if I am not mistaken if i correct a Marine I am labled a motovator but if i dont correct him then I am a chitbag, if I yell I am HAZING and if I turn a blind eye I am ruining the Corps. So what the fvck is a guy to do? I am trying to make it through the ranks alive and well i am laying mortaly wounded in a ditch somewhere because i want to live by the standards that the Corps has set forth for me.

Lmao. Don't take it so personal.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You do what you can do, and what you can't,,,,don't.

Man, it's was like 0645 when you posted this, did yall have a 0600 formation?

i just dont like getting my ass chewed for **** i try to take care of and then get looked down on for

Next time the 1stSgt holds a formation, ask him ahead of time if you could talk with the junior Marines afterwards, let everyone else fall out, then use your leadership skills you were taught to correct the problem.

i wish it was that easy... we (the NCO's who give a ****) have talked till we are blue in the face with the junior marines about the chit and they just dont listen

Quote Originally Posted by CPLSNODGRASS View Post
    i wish it was that easy... we (the NCO's who give a ****) have talked till we are blue in the face with the junior marines about the chit and they just dont listen
    Then thats when you secure libo. for all until they start policing themselfs.

we cant even do that... the staff like to micro manage like its going out of style! and we are trying to get **** done but it doesnt work

Credits
    Savings
    The Company Clerk wields a LOT of power.

You got a pencil.

Use it.

well acctually i have a keyboard and pens and highlighters and sticky note pads and a mouse and a printer and coffee and a telephone and paperclips and tape and staplers and scissors and folders and more coffee and rubber bands and pubs and MCOs and i could probably go on for hours... but all of it means jack chit when you are locked in your office... i think you are eluding to writing a charge sheet?

Credits
    Savings
    Nope, not eludng to anything.

Not sure about now, but at one time, the clerk wielded a lot of power, when it came to details, promotions, etc., etc.

We were ALWAYS best friends with our Corpsman, and then made sure our Clerk was taken care of.

yea no one really talks to the clerk other than SNCOs any more it sucks except if they want to change the duty roster

Quote Originally Posted by CPLSNODGRASS View Post
    yea no one really talks to the clerk other than SNCOs any more it sucks except if they want to change the duty roster
    hehe there you go, put the sh1tbags on duty on every friday or saturday until they figure out whats wrong.

Thread Information