You have got to be kidding me! - Page 6
Create Post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    simply put i am not there to get in another NCO's chit but i will correct a Marine no matter what thats the bottom line dont get ****ed at me if you cant control your own Marines.... maybe you should simply not be a NCO

Quote Originally Posted by CPLSNODGRASS View Post
    simply put i am not there to get in another NCO's chit but i will correct a Marine no matter what thats the bottom line dont get ****ed at me if you cant control your own Marines.... maybe you should simply not be a NCO
    Dayam Cplsnodgrass, your like the Anti-Achped...which is a good thing!

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Ok Marines, good thread!!!
    I think everyone got there point across.
    Let me remind you that this Thread is in "Open Squad Bay" and not "The Hootch".
    Before things get carried away, consider PMing.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Watch your tone there Devil Dog. It's fine to be a hard-charger, but there are certain customs and courtesies that come with being a Marine and a Marine NCO. We show respect for each-other, especially in front of junior Marines, for a reason. Be all hard-charging if you want but show some tact.

Don't be someone who f*cks with Marines because you think it validates your second stripe.

And take the grammar MCI. Particularly, the one about punctuation and capitalization. It's an important skill for all NCO's.

You dont know me Marine so dont even try that bull**** because wont get you anywhere. I did that MCI thank you i just dont care in a thread because it doesnt matter i am not writing a paper for my 1st Sgt to look at. second of all becareful on who you try and talk down to, you never know how long they really have been in. i know the time to respect my fellow NCOs and when to take them aside and CRUSH THEIR ASS. I am not one of those bags of ass that likes to call people out infront of Junior Marines simply to make my willy tingle. you really dont get the point of this thread do you turd. it was to try and gleen some knowledge from my brother and sister Marines and maybe gain some tools to get my fellow NCOs on the same ****in page. Clearly you simply wanted to start **** because you were one of those NCOs that you described. I have been in for 7 years i know what i am doing. I didnt realize that a Marine that had a bad career would try and slam ME and say i was being the NCO i despise. Good job turd, good job. Yea a 7 year corporal with no NJPs holy ****, i ****ed up i know it and i learned from my mistakes.
    To those of you whom I have gotten useful information I thank you. To those of you that simply wanted to try and pick a fight to make yourself feel better i hope you sleep better tonight knowing that you really just sounded like a moron.

Good Day Ladies and Gentlemen

You dont know me Marine so dont even try that bull**** because wont get you anywhere. I did that MCI thank you i just dont care in a thread because it doesnt matter i am not writing a paper for my 1st Sgt to look at. second of all becareful on who you try and talk down to, you never know how long they really have been in. i know the time to respect my fellow NCOs and when to take them aside and CRUSH THEIR ASS. I am not one of those bags of ass that likes to call people out infront of Junior Marines simply to make my willy tingle. you really dont get the point of this thread do you turd. it was to try and gleen some knowledge from my brother and sister Marines and maybe gain some tools to get my fellow NCOs on the same ****in page. Clearly you simply wanted to start **** because you were one of those NCOs that you described. I have been in for 7 years i know what i am doing. I didnt realize that a Marine that had a bad career would try and slam ME and say i was being the NCO i despise. Good job turd, good job. Yea a 7 year corporal with no NJPs holy ****, i ****ed up i know it and i learned from my mistakes.
    To those of you whom I have gotten useful information I thank you. To those of you that simply wanted to try and pick a fight to make yourself feel better i hope you sleep better tonight knowing that you really just sounded like a moron.

Good Day Ladies and Gentlemen
    Hang on there devil.

Clearly I wasn't trying to pick a fight with you. My post before this I apologized if I had you wrong. All you needed to do was say, "Yep, you got me wrong."

Reread:

Don't personally insert yourself into my business, and that's what it feels like where you're going. That maybe the disconnect. If you're not, then my apologies.
    On the internet it's hard to gauge intent with just written words. At that point, I was just discussing with you and the Gunnery Sergeant.

You're the one who started the pizzing match by trying to pull my punk card with these remarks.

As for the rest, which I just glazed over, I couldn't give a crap about your career.

As far as mine, it realy isn't any of your business. How cheap and tactless of you to try to denigrate me in front of God and Country, especially not knowing that when I was in, promotion to Sgt was closed (in the reserves). And yes, I was under two years a CPL in 1/4. Despite that my career was pretty good and lots of fun.

Thanks though.

SF brother. I know Marines get in pizzing matches. So I'll just put this into that category.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisium View Post
    Hang on there devil.

Clearly I wasn't trying to pick a fight with you. My post before this I apologized if I had you wrong. All you needed to do was say, "Yep, you got me wrong."

Reread:

On the internet it's hard to gauge intent with just written words. At that point, I was just discussing with you and the Gunnery Sergeant.

You're the one who started the pizzing match by trying to pull my punk card with these remarks.

As for the rest, which I just glazed over, I couldn't give a crap about your career.

As far as mine, it realy isn't any of your business. How cheap and tactless of you to try to denigrate me in front of God and Country, especially not knowing that when I was in, promotion to Sgt was closed (in the reserves). And yes, I was under two years a CPL in 1/4. Despite that my career was pretty good and lots of fun.

Thanks though.

SF brother. I know Marines get in pizzing matches. So I'll just put this into that category.

My Appoligies, as you said intent unless stated can not be determined in black and white

Same here. SF.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    nice!!!

my thread i get last word

word

Thread Information