You have got to be kidding me! - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by echo3oscar1833 View Post
    oh btw as a Marine correcting another Marine, Marine is always capitalized Cpl.
    Well if you are going to correct him, get it all in at once so he can move on....Marine, 1stSgt, MSgt, I...... oh he11 Cpl Snod, just go haze yourself later.

Quote Originally Posted by 0331 2 0369 View Post
    Well if you are going to correct him, get it all in at once so he can move on....Marine, 1stSgt, MSgt, I...... oh he11 Cpl Snod, just go haze yourself later.
    See now he is going to have to go to the 1stSgt, and tell him he's a shi$bird on leatherneck.com. Its all about accountability Gunny

See now he is going to have to go to the 1stSgt, and tell him he's a shi$bird on leatherneck.com. Its all about accountability Gunny
    Hopefully no one will call his 1stSgt.

Hopefully no one will call his 1stSgt.

LOL, was that to make fun of another incident, if It is I know who and what your talking about Gunny . If I called his 1stSgt, I would put him up for a medal

There's like 50 people watching this thread.

Nothin like a good hazing

oh god please dont.... i will haze myself later i pt every night anyway... so i will just run some extra

there are alot of people watching this thread i think i stepped on some toes... i cant wait to see the response to my next one

Quote Originally Posted by CPLSNODGRASS View Post
    oh god please dont.... i will haze myself later i pt every night anyway... so i will just run some extra
    Closet Motivator

LOL, was that to make fun of another incident, if It is I know who and what your talking about Gunny . If I called his 1stSgt, I would put him up for a medal

Yeah that was in reference to when someone on here had their command called because of what they were posting.

Closet Motivator

Easy know with the "closet"..... remember "don't ask, don't tell".

Yeah that was in reference to when someone on here had their command called because of what they were posting.
    Actually there have been a few incidents with that sorta thing. I was informed that some of that information was "Classified" so details will not be given.

i am not a closet motovator i am out in the open... i pt in the evening because i normaly dont get the chance in the morning. plus i run with my dogs grunt and rommel

you are kidding someone got their chain of command called? what were they posting

How did you like that smooth transition from you b1tching (voicing your concerns) to us hijacking your thread?

that is nutz! i didnt think they were that stupid

How did you like that smooth transition from you b1tching (voicing your concerns) to us hijacking your thread?
    Its what we do best Gunny, I was waiting for our good SSgt Petzold to grace us with his presence on this one. So far he has not shown up with his wonderful wisdom, and hijacking ability.

Thread Information