You have got to be kidding me! - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    ...CPL...didn't mean to pick....just tease/tickle!! Can't see, can't hear, can't walk, BUT I can still GIGGLE, and FVCK the "young ladies"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    Nope, not eludng to anything.

Not sure about now, but at one time, the clerk wielded a lot of power, when it came to details, promotions, etc., etc.

We were ALWAYS best friends with our Corpsman, and then made sure our Clerk was taken care of.
    My pecking order was alway's:

Corpman
    Cooks
    Supply personal
    Motor "T" personal

So in your observations, What does work with your Marines? What does the Plt Sgt do that makes everyone listen besides his authority? Same with the 1stSgt. If they are locked on, imulate their leadership traits. Go out and earn that extra stripe sooner. If that fails go out and buy everyone strawberry icecream and Say in your most gay voice "Pleathse sthtop putting your handths in your pockeths pleathse!....J/K, but you get my point.

Quote Originally Posted by DocGreek View Post
    ...GUNNY....I've got cataracts in BOTH eyes, SOOOO....I have to ZOOM-IN on all the posts, just to read them!!!! NICE...HUH?? So much for reading the dam comics!!...
    This place is the comics sometimes.

true that.... but sometimes the onlything that works is charging them or killing them

Quote Originally Posted by CPLSNODGRASS View Post
    true that.... but sometimes the onlything that works is charging them or killing them

Sad but true.

and trust me my trigger finger is gettin itchy being behind this desk

Credits
    Savings
    Oh, the drama.

dont miss it do you al

He Must

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    Oh, the drama.
    Hahaha he must know Achped lol. Just messing Cplnodgrass, fuc$ it I agree with the Gunny take it to the First Sergeant. If that don't work go about your day you can only win so many battles at a time bro.

Cpl Snod,
    I can kind of see what you are saying and asking but it seems really weird to me that no one else in your leadership chain is on board with enforcing the standards. I love to see NCO’s making corrections and enforcing orders. I encourage it. I would much rather pull an NCO back than push him to the fight if you know what I mean.

First, you need to be consistent, firm, and fair. If a young Marine seriously just gaffs you off after you are enforcing a Marine Corps standard then corrective action must be taken. Always start wit a counseling sheet. If this does not work, you can assign EMI. If you have exhausted all means to try and correct the problem and nothing is working then don’t feel bad if you have to use your pen and write the turd up. I always try to avoid that but sometimes you just can’t help it and there is no one to blame but the turd who is being charged.

Seriously though, someone in your chain of command has to be on board.

it seems as thought its just myself and the 1st sgt.... he is the one that kinda started me on this path of righteousness i mean i used to follow the rules and stuff but i see now where the marines are being slack and that goes along with the company staff... so thats where i am at msgt i am stuck between the 1stsgt and a hard place

it seems as thought its just myself and the 1st sgt.... he is the one that kinda started me on this path of righteousness i mean i used to follow the rules and stuff but i see now where the marines are being slack and that goes along with the company staff... so thats where i am at msgt i am stuck between the 1stsgt and a hard place
    LOL def I can see where your frustrated with the issue. If its a standard then it should be enforced. I mean the no hands in pockets is a no fuc$ing brainer. Seems to me like your dealing with junior Marines, and NCO that think the rules don't apply cause there in the fleet now. I saw that alot when I was in, oh btw as a Marine correcting another Marine, Marine is always capitalized Cpl.

yea i know i just get to typing and i forget to hit the shift key

yea i know i just get to typing and i forget to hit the shift key

Roger

Thread Information