What should I do?
Create Post

What should I do?

I signed my contract last November, but I wasnt able to ship out because I was put on ACD. Now the ACD is almost up and I have lost contact with my recruiter. Can I go to another recruiter with my current contract? Do I have to go through the whole process again?

What is ACD?

Quote Originally Posted by Capital M View Post
    What is ACD?

Its like a time period where you're suppose to stay out of trouble, and the pending conviction is dropped.

Call a Recruiter, only way you'll get a good answer.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinesFTW View Post

Ok, Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinesFTW View Post

This.

When was your original ship date? Your contract was probably dropped, but check with a recruiter to verify. I read somewhere that you have to wait a certain period of time AFTER any corrective action. I recall seeing several examples where people could not ship until 90 days after probation ended, or 90 days after they had completed all community service. I remember seeing something similar to what I just said. So if you have to wait 90 days after, your ACD just ended, and you've been in the pool since last November, my guess is that your 90 day period will make you bust the 365 day limit in the pool. Just a guess, talk to a recruiter.

Quote Originally Posted by SabreJack View Post
    When was your original ship date? Your contract was probably dropped, but check with a recruiter to verify. I read somewhere that you have to wait a certain period of time AFTER any corrective action. I recall seeing several examples where people could not ship until 90 days after probation ended, or 90 days after they had completed all community service. I remember seeing something similar to what I just said. So if you have to wait 90 days after, your ACD just ended, and you've been in the pool since last November, my guess is that your 90 day period will make you bust the 365 day limit in the pool. Just a guess, talk to a recruiter.

my ship date was for november 17th of last year. Im getting a hold of another recruiter today. Thanks for the help.

Poolee/DEP Free Member Hartford's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    So what'd you get busted for? Just wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by Hartford View Post
    So what'd you get busted for? Just wondering...
    You would lol

Thread Information