Finally got a contract! - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB146 View Post
    And FTW, please stop trying to act like you know EVERYTHING. You dont, youre not a Marine youre just a Poolee. Im getting PO'ed at you, Im sure others are as well, with you saying "OH YOURE A POSER" or something like that. Enough is enough. Ive DEP'ed in. I apologise for any argument this might cause but it had to be said, he does this everywhere.

Sounds like we have some good to go poolees in here! Except FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by EricB146 View Post
    Yup, anytime Presley. He just sent me a PM referring to himself as a Marine, indirectly of course, but nonetheless as a Marine. I will be reporting him for that.
    I dont know how I ever even said I was a Marine at all. I said I was the go to guy for my recruiter when kids at my school were even interested in the least. Presley, you've just joined this site, dont try and start something with me. As for my first post, yes I was out of line and I am sorry for that. I mis-read some of your post, added with a extremely bad day, made me act before I even thought. I'm sorry Eric, but if you would PM me and show me where I said I was a Marine or even lead to it, I would love to see it.

I didnt say you said you were a Marine, I said you referred yourself as a Marine when you said "we're tired of kids pretending to be Poolees when theyve actaully never DEP'd in". You shouldve made it more specific to who you were referring yourself as. But do not make assumptions when you dont the whole story next, thank you.

lol FTW chillax! Im not starting with you, Im finishing it. Like Eric said, alot of your posts are motivational, but some of them, you just make yourself look like a jack***! Your the "go to guy" for your school, well, im the go to guy for my whole damn city, granted not alot of people compared to San Antonio(where i enlisted) but none the less! I don't pretend to know everything, but i do know when someone tries to know everything and doesn't! all im saying is this is my ****ing thread and you came in pretending to be the ****. I may not be on this sight for long, but im sure i know a **** of alot more than you do about the Corps! Also, you are not making it in recon with that attitude, you may get through boot, though i doubt you will be liked much!

Why can't wee be friends, Why can't be friends?

Ok I'm feeling an intervention by the Marines soon so let's settle this bickering.

FTW- I've learned that there are assumptions that shouldn't be made. Next time PM "the offender" to find out what the deal is. Yes there are a lot of people here without shipdates in their profile: Some have their reasons, some just forgot, some have exceptions. Better to find out in private before singling anybody out.

Presley- You and Randy both corrected FTW right after he made his mistake. Very good job, but there was no reason to challenge him with "And FTW, i didnt hear you say what contract you have, or your ship date. Please, enlighten us"...... His profile is all squared away, and his ship date and contract are in his signature (notice he actually isn't recon, the signature is a joke)

Eric- Totally justified that you to defend yourself, No complaints, would have done the same thing. But, when a "beef" happens in a PM, don't bring that PM back to the forums, especially trying to make the person on the opposite side look worst. I don't know what was said, nor does it matter. Settle it in the PMs.

I know that I, myself, am a HUGE offender of yelling and stepping outside of my boundries as a Poolee. I've quickly learned that. But, the whole point of this forum is to prepare ourselves for boot camp. We all don't know squat, but we are here to help each other out in a respectful way. Let's get too that, with emphasis on respectful.

I think a lot of us, myself included, need to take a step back, remember that we're in the lowest of low positions in respect to the Marine Corps, and act accordingly. No more bickering or condescending tones. Take your problems with one another to the PMs, and let's make what's available the most beneficial.

K, now, first one to go do 20 pullups in a row and come back wins. Get to it

Where did I say I was going recon? Once again, if you were on this site for a longer time you would understand my sig. It was a joke because everyday there was some new kid who would ask about recon or sniper.

PS: Pm the Marine BR84 and ask him about your picture. About a month ago a kid with a picture like that got railed, not saying anything about you, just reminds me about that thread and brings back good laughts.

Darn it, missed the edit time. I mean BR34.

Good point Capital M.We are all poolees, here to help each other be the best recruit we can possibly be. FTW I understand where you are coming from. All of the poolees have worked hard to get to the point that we are at now and it wouldnt seem right if a wannabe came in here false claiming when he/she has done nothing. But it was disrespectful for you to jump to the conclusion that Eric was a wannabe because of his ship date when the correct thing to do was to ask him. I understand that you had a hard day but dont make excuses. But I commend you for apologizing. Now i'm not going to go into my Marine Corps knowledge because I can guarantee that I know more than your grape could possibly contain. Im not debating im just stating a fact. But for now none of us dont know anything until we earn the title and if we go into recruit training with that mentality then our time there will be a little bit easier. By the way, the comment I mentioned earlier about knowing more than you, if you would like to comment on that in a disrespectful way then PM me and leave the idiocracy and childishness off the forums. Thanks. Argument over. Groover out.

Ok, sorry everybody, got a little carried away! lets all just chill and inform each other instead of arguing with each other. i just put that picture up a couple days ago. Anyone else in security forces?

Quote Originally Posted by Capital M View Post
    K, now, first one to go do 20 pullups in a row and come back wins. Get to it
    I win.

Some of YOU Wanabee's Need to Shut YOUR MOUTHS and LISTEN to The MARINES...YOU DID NOT EARN THE TITLE

Thread Information