Create Post

Thread: 20090921

Well Marines and fellow poolees, it is almost my time.

I have had quite the time viewing this forum since my friend (El Diablo) and I found it our freshman/sophmore years of high school. There is quite alot of info here and I hope everyone puts it to good use.

I leave for the hotel this sunday, and since time is being crunched I am making this thread now since I may not have to much time at the end of the week.

I have slacked off yet still trained, I slacked off on running so I could body build/work on upper body strength for pull ups and my core strenght to increase crunches. But of course the winter took it's toll since it is damn near impossible to run through the constant 2 feet of snow on the ground and it was tiring to run while working 8-10 hours a day and lifting 2+ hours while spending time with my friends and family. I hope other poolees take time off the month or two months before you guys ship so you have time for everything.

But I leave for the Island with fairly good IST scores, located in my signature. But enlisted with 6 pull ups and 60ish crunches.

If I have done my research I should graduate December 18th, and during my time down there all I will focus on is SPEED, INTENSITY AND VOLUME in order to be the best I can and hopefully graduate in a respectable postion and if I bust my balls enough I may be able to graduate meritously as a Lance Corporal since I have earned my PFC by recruiting 3 people.

My time is almost here to become on of the few and proud. And fellow poolees remember, you are wanting to become the best so up hold yourselves in a respectable manner and never quit.

Poolee Gilbert.

Awesome IST scores, bro. Looking forward to seeing you with a single chevron or more!

Remember, if you're going through hell, keep going.

Where do you live that it's winter already?!?!?!?!?!

p.s. best of luck to you

Credits
    Savings
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Capital M View Post
    Where do you live that it's winter already?!?!?!?!?!

p.s. best of luck to you
    Maine! LOL I grew up in NH, its cold! haha

I threw jav in HS too. Good luck!

Good luck to you Zero! Make us proud. Never quit and you'll do fine. Looking forward to serving with you when its my shot to earn the title.

GOOD LUCK!!

Quote Originally Posted by Underdawg View Post
    Maine! LOL I grew up in NH, its cold! haha

Woww. Maine. I'm in the Boston area right now and we've got 75 degrees and sunny all week

Good luck to you Zero.

Since everyone is posting their IST score

Pull ups-20

Crunches-85

Run-11:00min

and good luck to you "thezero"

Good luck to you, I live in Minnesota so me and snow got it going on. I would just go to school at 6:30 and run for a hour during wrestling season, wish I would of kept running but I got lazy. Was a 9:45 1.5 miles now to like 11 lol.

BruceLee most of our IST scores are in our signatures, but not to bad work on that run.

Thanks everyone who has posted here. This is probably my last time visiting here until I come home with the title (assuming I don't die trying), I'll be visiting again around Christmas as the estimated graduation date is December 18th (again assuming every thing goes smoothly)

Thread Information