Upcoming Release USMC Movie "Brothers"
Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

Upcoming Release USMC Movie "Brothers"

It shows the part of life that everybody thinks about,but doesn't want to see or hear about....specialy when it happens to yourself.......

Wow. That looks heavy. Thanks for posting that.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    OKAY, JET.....you posted that CRAP...what's your opinion of it???
    DOES NOT seem like the type of "entertainment" suitable for Combat Vets, or FUTURE Combat Vets!!! Looks like a "souped up" DEAR JOHN letter, made into a crappy exploitation of returning Combat Vets. What do the rest of you numbnuts think???

what a bull**** movie.

not seeing that crap.

Yeah and lets not forget that it paints the returning vet as the bad guy?!

She was happy and had moved on from his "death". Then, how dare that Marine come back and "ruin" the happiness she's found in her life!

wow and civilians wonder why we hate them.

Damn Hollywood, couldn't even come up with an original story line, had to rip the one off of Pearl Harbor and make it revelvant. I aint seeing it.

Why the **** does Jake Gyenfagotass have to be in every Marine movie. He was in jarhead, now this.

Probly is a fag so he does military movies in hopes to get to see real men

Amen, Doc and all. Looks unsat to me.

**** anyone who sees this **** and thinks its accurate

Not gonna wait a Flucking dime on that crap. Semper Fi

Cantrell

way i see it is i know a guy who was with the legendary "Swof" who wrote Jarhead... and he was a worthless ****bag so whats the difference with this one... you all know that there is an aspect of Corps life that Civilians need not know hear about or see so why do we keep condoning these worthless ass movies that make us look worse... and i swear if that little fag john cena tries another marine movie i am just going to give up all hope for hollywood and stick to red vs. blue and playing video games.

BOYCOTT THIS MOVIE!

I agree with you Doc, and most all others. Its just an exploitation put together video called a movie, to keep as many Future Marines from joining and Fighting for our Country. I call it GARBAGE.!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information