Hats - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hats

You know, Petz has been pretty bored with lots of time on his hands lately. That would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by YutYut View Post
    You know, Petz has been pretty bored with lots of time on his hands lately. That would make sense.
    I'm glad its not just me. Has this kid used an ellipsis yet?

Quote Originally Posted by NoRemorse View Post
    I'm glad its not just me. Has this kid used an ellipsis yet?
    I didn't know what that was called until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    How can you be of East Asian descent and have a BIG gourd?
    Never watched SUMO, huh?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    So far we have gathered that he has a short dick and a big head.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    and is a chubby chaser

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Originally Posted by Bulkyker
    and is a chubby chaser
    And he eats peaches that taste like tuna.....short pecker,big head,chubby chaser and screwed up taste buds......who would of ever thunk that.

How did you get that big head down there by them peaches?

Did it have anything to do with the slime lubrication from the tuna?

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    And he eats peaches that taste like tuna.....short pecker,big head,chubby chaser and screwed up taste buds......who would of ever thunk that.

How did you get that big head down there by them peaches?

Did it have anything to do with the slime lubrication from the tuna?

With all due respect, i am no chubby chaser in any shape are form....last time i went to dinner with a bigger women i spent 140 dollars and that was just for the two of us, and then after dinner she wanted desert.

Quote Originally Posted by IdontkillIsteal View Post
    With all due respect, i am no chubby chaser in any shape are form....last time i went to dinner with a bigger women i spent 140 dollars and that was just for the two of us, and then after dinner she wanted desert.
    "With All Do Respect" You did this to yourself lol . Besides, openly admitting that you have a oversized grape, and a small dick. I mean come on you don't expect us as Marines to not give you shi$. On that note, I still think this is a prank . If not, well I would suggest therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by echo3oscar1833 View Post
    "With All Do Respect" You did this to yourself lol . Besides, openly admitting that you have a oversized grape, and a small dick. I mean come on you don't expect us as Marines to not give you shi$. On that note, I still think this is a prank . If not, well I would suggest therapy.
    I'd suggest surgery. Don't think he'd get far with a shrink telling him all that trash

hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by NoRemorse View Post
    I'd suggest surgery. Don't think he'd get far with a shrink telling him all that trash
    True that could have a demoralizing effect on someone. A therapist telling you have a ****e$ up grape, and small tally wacker. .

I looked at his profile it says :IdontkillIsteal has not made any friends yet

Okay Marines, on a serious note i look at some of your profiles and it says you served 3 years, i thought it was a minimum of a 4 year enlistment?

No, at times there have been options to serve 2, 3, 4 and 5 year contracts depending on the MOS and the needs of the Corps. Your contract is really 8 years... that is if you have a contract.

Where's yours? Having trouble getting a waiver for a big head, small prick, and 1-2 homosexual encounters?

Thread Information