davblay - Page 54
Closed Thread
Page 54 of 110 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Thread: davblay

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good evening, Dave. The day was full of a lot of football action and I watched some of it but then I surfed the tv channels and discovered a program on ESPN titled, "The Way It Was.", with Curt Gowdy as the host. I happened to catch the beginning of the Heavyweight Champion fights (2) between Jersey Joe Walcott and Joe Louis way back in 1947-1948. Jersey Joe, Joe Louis and longtime boxing announcer Don Dunphy were guests on the program. What fights they were. Just when I thought things couldn't get any better the next "The Way It Was" featured the three fights between Middleweights Tony Zale and Rocky Graziano in 1948. Geez, those guys were tough. I forgot all about football. What I didn't forget was you. Here I was watching these tough SOB's duking it out and I was thinking about you at the same time. You are pretty darn tough as well and you have been putting up one h*ll of a fight for more than 15 rounds. Keep up the good fight. There are alot of folks in your corner who are rooting for you. As with all fighters, Dave, you are going to have to get some good rest, watch your diet and not stay out until the early hours of the morning gallivanting all over town.
    I hope that is evening see's you in good spirits and that you will do your best to eat well, rest well and sleep well. Get up and move about, if you feel like it. Take care now. Pass on my best to all those who care for you.
    Good night from South Florida. I'll come bye tomorrow to say hello.
    Gary

Good evening DAVID me boy...How are you holding up today???Painless I hope.....DAVE,let me share in your pain,let me take some of it from you,so it wont hurt so much.....Lean on me and I'll try to help you....I don't drink as much as I used to,but I had a cold brew for YOU tonight..Just one.....Prayers outbound for you,your family and all the people who are taking care of you at home....
    SEMPER FI MY BROTHER and GOD BLESS.............Ed

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Still here, dave,,,,,, Thinkin o you, Brother.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You guys know how much Ippreciate your kind thoughts and prayers, but I would ask that you pause for a moment for my brothers son's (my nephew) wife. A 39 year old girl with two chilren and a step child (his). She went in for a hip replacement last week and complications set in and she passed away yesterday from complication from that.

This is from our local newspaper about it:
    Jennifer Kaye Blaylock

1970-2009

Published: Saturday, November 14, 2009 9:21 AM CST
    Jennifer Kay Blaylock, 39, of Sparta, passed away Nov. 12, 2009.

Mrs. Blaylock was born May 11, 1970.

Mrs. Blaylock had been a receptionist at Community Probation Services, in Cookeville. She was also a former 911 dispatcher for White County. Mrs. Blaylock loved the outdoors and enjoyed camping and fishing with her family. She was a member and Sunday School Teacher at Ole Bethel Baptist Church. Mrs. Blaylock had two children and a stepchild whom she dearly loved.

Survivors include her loving husband Mike Blaylock, of Sparta; two children, Zachary Young, 16, Aubrey Young, 10, both of Sparta, stepdaughter, Jodie Alwin-Blaylock, 8, of Spencer; parents, Gary and Mary Ann Vaughn, of Indianapolis, Ind.; sisters, Shelly Taft and husband Brian, of Indianapolis, Ind., Nicole Vaughn, of Indianapolis, Ind.; and aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins who loved her dearly.

Funeral service will be 2 p.m., Nov. 16, 2009, at Oak Lawn Funeral Home, with burial in Skurlock Cemetery, near the church she attended with her family. The family will receive friends after 5 p.m., Nov. 15, at the funeral home. Her pastor, Bro. Clint Walker, and Bro. Lofton Graves will officiate.

Oak Lawn Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.

===========================

As many of you have heard me say, GOD won't put more on us then we can handle, but this one is making me wonder. I loved that gal like a neice, good woman and mother and wife.

Semper Fi,

Dave

My heart goes out for them!!
    Hugs,
    Lin

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Darn it, Dave, that wasn't the news I was ready to hear. Certainly my prayers and well wishes will be directed toward Jennifer Kay Blaylock and family. What a pizzer. Can't say much else. Still, this is a new day, a new sunrise, a new breath. Do the best that you can and pass on my sincerest sympathies to one and all during this time of mourning.
    Gary

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good Sunday Morning Dave, Sorry to hear that bad news for your family and her kids.
    We can never understand why things like this happen but we do know that GOD is still on the thrown and I believe he is in control of everything. Someday we will understand but until then we just need to believe and put our trust in him.
    Karen and my prayers will be out to you and the family.
    I hope you are having as good of a day as possible and remember we all love you so much. You are our Marine brother forever.
    Once A Marine, Always A Marine, Once Dave's Friend, Always Dave's Friend
    Semper Fi Buddy

Morning Dave
    Such sad news...all I can do for your family is offer my sympathy and prayers. We in your extended family are here for you.
    Semper Fi
    Bill

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Thoughts and prayers out to Jennifer Kay and the rest of your family Dave at this trying time!

After They Are Gone

When someone we love passes away,
    We ache, but we go on;
    Our dear departed would want us to heal,
    After they are gone.

Grief is a normal way to mend
    The anguish and pain in our hearts;
    We need time to remember and time to mourn,
    Before the recovery starts.

Let's draw together to recuperate,
    As we go through this period of sorrow;
    Let's help each other, with tender care
    To find a brighter tomorrow.

Semper Fi!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

davblay

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    Thoughts and prayers out to Jennifer Kay and the rest of your family Dave at this trying time!

After They Are Gone

When someone we love passes away,
    We ache, but we go on;
    Our dear departed would want us to heal,
    After they are gone.

Grief is a normal way to mend
    The anguish and pain in our hearts;
    We need time to remember and time to mourn,
    Before the recovery starts.

Let's draw together to recuperate,
    As we go through this period of sorrow;
    Let's help each other, with tender care
    To find a brighter tomorrow.

Semper Fi!
    That was good
    Semper Fi Redman1

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Morning Dave,
    My prayers to you Always and Jennifer Blaylock and the entire Family also.
    That is so sad. I'm so sorry to hear that Dave.

Semper Fi My Brother,
    Rocky

Our prayers go out for you and your family may they have strength

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Heading out tha' Hatch too go too Church with My 3 Daughters,We will pray for all the Blaylocks and You David.Don't be Mad at the Lord David.GodBless You and Yours Marine,Your Buddy Jack,@ My Girls Audrey,Farrah,Fawn Semper~Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Dave,prayers outbound brother,God has his plans for all of us.nuff said.Rose and Jim

My prayers are outbound to JENNIFER'S family.May her soul rest in peace and may the Good Lord comfort her grieving family......
    Please DAVE,don't be angry with our Heavenly Father....There has to be a reason He's doing what He is......If you want to know why,ask Him,He'll let you know......Have faith DAVE.....
    I hope you have a painless day today my friend....
    SEMPER FI MY BROTHER and GOD BLESS.........
    Ed

Thread Information