Closed Thread
Page 52 of 110 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: davblay

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good Morning Dave.
    Thank you for your Service and Sacrifices on this Veterans Day My Brother.
    Glad you had A GREAT Marine Corps Birthday yesterday.
    Prayers going out to you as Always.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Happy Veterans day Dave,

Kinda neat that your Marine Corps B-day is followed by a national holiday!
    My youngest boy turned 6 yesterday and he gets a day off from school today. Hope you're doing well and happy today!

Semper Fi...

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Hello, Dave. Happy Veterans Day. Did you have a piece of the Marine Corps birthday cake for breakfast? Sounds like a good thing to do but maybe not the best thing for our bodies at the plus fifty age. Crapola, have a piece if you want to...forget what I said. LOL.
    Hope that this day is as pain free and as comfortable for you as suits your needs. Pass on my best to those who are caring for you.
    Adios, until later.
    Gary

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Have a good Veterans Day David,if it weren't for Men like You alot of these Bastards would not be able too read English S/F OORAH

Happy Veteran's Day Dave! I salute you and all the Vets that came before my generation for your service and dedication. Hope you have a good day my friend, take care.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Evening Dave, just got in from a rainy day at work
    Hope you had a great Veterans Day I always have to work on Veterans Day
    Glad you had a GREAT Marine Corps Birthday and I'm glad I could play a very small part of it.
    Have a good evening
    Semper Fi Redman1

Credits
    Savings
    Good evening, Dave. I'm watching the boob tube right now and there is nothing of interest to me that is on right now. I'm just thinking about how you are doing right now. Here's hoping that you have a pleasant night, pain free and relaxing. Pass on my best to all those who are caring for you. Sleep well, sleep peaceful.
    Gary

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good evening Dave.hope you had a good Veterans Day and enjoyed the cake and flowers.the Marines that put this together are very special in all our hearts as are you and your family.God bless you.Rose and Jim

Credits
    Savings
    Good morning, Dave. I am up but that doesn't mean that you have to be up at this hour. It is my wish that as I am typing this that you are resting peacefully without pain and maybe having one heck of a good dream. Hope that today's wake up see's you in good spirits. Do the best that you can today, I now that you will. I'll bop bye later in the day to see how you are doing.
    Adios, for now. Pass on my best to all those who are caring for you
    Gary

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    evening Dave,did you eat all that cake yet ? you got to share some with the family now! cant hog it all LOL.not much happening around here but work and cool weather.will pray you have a good weekend with no problems,Semper Fi brother.Rose and Jim

Credits
    Savings
    Good evening, Dave. How was your day? If you can, check out the video that Accord linked us up to, Spring Break Afghanistan 2008, it really stirs the juices. Here's hoping that you had a splendid day with more pleasure than pain. Were you able to get out and spread your wings? There is nothing like a good stretch...oh, maybe a good fart, good sex, good company... but that's about it. Take care of yourself, Dave, I really care about you and what you are going through (I had the same kind of experience when I was nine years old with my mother. Didn't know squat then and still don't but that's beside the point. LOL.) What I do know is that it is very important for you not to feel alone and you aren't. I promise to ride this one out with you as long as I am capable. Screw it that I am not a Marine, I am your friend, a friend that you have never met in person. I wish you all the best and I demand that you say, F*ck it to the pain and discomfort tonight and try to enjoy yourself.....even for a few minutes. Pizz on the toilet sit, demand a Jack Daniels with a little ice and a pepperoni pizza along with a good video like BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA. (That should get your dander up.) All in all, I am wishing you the best evening and night possible. With God's help and will and with your determination you will get through this night and be ready to assault the early morning dawn with positive thoughts and actions.
    Good night from South Florida.
    Gary

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Evening Dave, Karen and me just got in from eating supper with Ed and his wife, you know the Marine that started this thread. (as if you didn't know who he is)
    He can't wait to get back home and catch up on these threads and catch up on how you are doing. I shared what I know with him.
    Ed and his wife are charming and we had a great visit.
    Hope you have a great night and as pain free as it can get.
    Semper Fi Buddy

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good morning Dave its a cool day here.
    Off to work again today and I'll check in tonight
    Hope you have a GREAT day.
    Semper Fi Redman1

Morning Dave
    Hope things are fine on your end of the state. I don't often post here, but I do leave you a note on Morning Zephyr everyday. I hope the cards and emails bring a smile to your face and those of your family.
    Have a great day brother
    Semper Fi and Prayers Abound
    Bill

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Morning Dave.
    Just a little note to let you know that I'm thinking of You this Morning My Brother and wishing you the BEST Day possible.
    Prayers going out as Always.

Semper Fi Dave,
    Rocky

Thread Information