davblay - Page 12
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 110 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: davblay

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Morning Dave,pray you are doing ok today.give the family a hug from all of us here,you are aways in our prayers Semper Fi brother.

Mornin Dave,don't have much to say thismorning 'cept....
    Heavenly Father,please let your graces flow down upon your child Dave...Renew his faith in you......

SEMPER FI MY BROTHER.....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    David Prayers sent outbound at 0630 Hrs.before my Girls went off 2 School.GodBless You my friend Semper~Fidelis~Fawn,Farrah,Audrey,Jack

Credits
    Savings
    Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers today Dave. Hope you have a good day that's free from pain.

OK dave, I just put my platoon through some serious pain during our PT session. I figured if you are in pain then we all need to feel a little pain.

Get better bro!!!!!!!!!

Dave ; I let a candle for you when this thread first stated , and will keep one let for a brother Marine . Hang in there .

God Bless you my friend and God Bless your Family...
    Prayers outbound,aimed at you and yours,Dave.....
    SEMPER FI MY BROTHER.....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hey Dave,hope you had an easy day and i pray you have a better tomorrow,aways in my thoughts and prayers,Semper Fi brother.

You're in my thoughts Dave. Semper Fi

Dave, You are my brother. God sends us challenges to keep us focused on the big picture. Whether you weather this, or transfer to your final billet. let me just say, I will miss you. But I will be gladened knowing that you have my back till I can earn a transfer to the final assignment. At which I envite you to a party with me and all my friends/brothers I have made here, and during my active duty. Many here will take this as I am giving up. They couldn't be further from the truth. I want you to know how important to me you, and all others here are, while you are still here to read it. I regret not taking the time to tell my Pa (Cpl USMC) how much he meant to me. So that in mind, I hope you recover fully and outlive me, but at least you know, that you are a part of us all, and always will be. Always Faithful, Bob

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Morning Dave,pray you and your family are doing ok today.may God bless you and heal you.you are in my thoughts and prayers everyday,Semper Fi brother

Hey Dave hope things are better today and hope the guardian angles watch over you.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    David we Love You Fawn,Farrah,Audrey@ Semi Ole Fart Jack,Put on Elvis's"If I Can Dream"@ Turn It Up!!!!!!! I just did for You myfriend @ Got Goosebumps.Now I'm gonna bust down a Bunch of these 4 Us S/F

Hey Dave,up and at em Marine....Give us a post once in a while,don't just drop in and say nothing....Let us know how you're doing.....Please.....
    Heavenly Father,please don't take this Marine yet....
    We need him,the poolees need him,the recruits need him,the Marines need him,and his dear Family needs him...
    Bless him Dear Lord,and give him an extention on his contract,,PLEASE.....
    SEMPER FI DAVE and GOD BLESS.....

Lord, Bless this Marine and his family with peace and love grant them a wonderful day filled with happiness and free from pain.
    Amen.

Thread Information