davblay - Page 17
Closed Thread
Page 17 of 110 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: davblay

damn-it DAVE!!! I didn't know people had your address! I want it so I can send cards too!!! I feel so left out.

Oh yeah, and I'm still praying every day for you brother. remember, I don't do this for any other people, just you friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Petz View Post
    damn-it DAVE!!! I didn't know people had your address! I want it so I can send cards too!!! I feel so left out.

Oh yeah, and I'm still praying every day for you brother. remember, I don't do this for any other people, just you friend.
    Dave posted it in the thread somewhere ! Don't have to say it everyday but know you are always in my prayers Dave.

Hang Tough Dave! We all are saying LOUD Ooh-Rahs for you!!!

Semper Fi Brother!

Marine Spouse Free Member Idena's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Glad to see you were up to posting today, Dave! We're still praying for you.

Good to see you posting Dave. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Take care and stay safe.
    Semper Fi
    Lin

Mornin Dave,I pray you had a good night with some painless sleep.......
    The Good Lord is by your side,if you need anything ask Him...
    I hope you have a good day Dave,God bless you and your family...

SEMPER FI MY BROTHER......

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Morning Dave,pray you had an easy day yesterday,hope you have calm water to sail through this day also.you and your family is in our thoughts and prayers everyday,Semper Fi brother.

Dave, glad to see you on board!!!!!! I think all our prayers are starting to be answered!!!!!
    God bless you and your family!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    You Go Marine

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Just saying hello. Here's hoping that your day is a good one. I wish you to have nothing but good days but I like the idea of one day at a time. Enjoy this one the best that you can and then tomorrow do the same. Take care, Dave. My thoughts and prayers are outbound.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Your F- E- N-A David The Lord ain't never gonna give You more than Your Marine butt can handle.You beat 'NAM You can beat anything!!! GodBless ya' You Ole Fart.Your Buddy Jack Prayers outbound~~~~

Good evening Dave,sitting up in bed again...How about getting up and give us a couple of laps around the bed.......
    NO?......OK then have it your way........
    The Almighty has sent you some angels to watch over you at all times,to pick you up when you fall,to sooth your pain and to help you in anything you need.....I pray that you are healing,my friend......
    God bless you and your family...
    SEMPER FI MY BROTHER.......

Two words Dave, "We Care" Nuff said. SF

SF Brother. Get well. Best darn Marine to talk to on here and in the chat room. Good friend, prayers are with you.

ISAIAH 40:31

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Semper Fidelis Dave !

Thread Information