davblay - Page 45
Closed Thread
Page 45 of 110 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Thread: davblay

Morning Dave. Stopping by to give ya one of them special HUG to help make you feel better. Another beautiful day. Gotta go get me that cup of coffee to help me get started; want one? Take care my friend.
    HUGS,
    Semper Fi
    Lin

Marine Free Member AlwaysWillBe's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good "Late" Morning Dave.

Had a bunch of things to do and then my best friend stopped over to shoot the chit for awhile.
    Hope you had a restful night and things are a bit brighter today.
    You take care and I'll check in later this evening.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Evening Dave,I pray you can get some rest with out the pain.thinking of you and praying for you and your love ones.Jim and Rose

Good afternoon DAVE,I haven't stoped praying for a full recovery for you....
    A great football day here....Are you watching any games ???
    I hope you had a peaceful night,and are haveing a painless day.....Keep the faith bro.....
    SEMPER FI MY BROTHER and GOD BLESS.........
    Ed..........

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Trick or Treat Dave
    Semper Fi Redman1

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by redman1 View Post
    Trick or Treat Dave
    Semper Fi Redman1
    Yo, Redman1 ------

BOO!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysWillBe View Post
    Yo, Redman1 ------

BOO!

Semper Fi.......hey I just realized that this could be what I'll soon look like!!! LMAO!!!

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    For those of you who don't know me that well, let me explain what has happened to me over the past 4 years.

Oct, 2005- diagnosed with colon/rectal cancer.

Nov-Dec- 2005, underwent chemo and radiation treatments.

February- 2006, Underwent surgery. Had 13 inches of Colon, the complete rectum, anus and sphincter muscle removed. Got all Cancer out. Have a perm colostomy.

Sep, 2006, diagnosed with lung cancer, both sides, lower lobes of lungs. worse on the right.

Oct, 2006- Jan 2007, Chemo therepy (aggressive).

Aug, 2008, diagnosed with Diabetes.

Nov, 2008, Three major infections (encluding E-coli). Spent 10 days in ICU.

Dec, 2008, told that My surgical wound from 2006 is allowing a drainage from my pelvis to the outside and that it "MIGHT HEAL ON ITS ON" (which it has not yet)! Imagine being Gaulded down there 24/7! It's very painful.

I am sure that there are things I have neglected to list, but you get the idea, I think.

I often think that I would be soooo much better off if......well, I think I would! My life is confined to my bedroom and the living room. I don't even feel like getting my hair cut (it's been 3 months)!

But all in all, I am greatful to be hear with my family. I guess you can say I am a survivor for 4 years.....if you can call this surviving. We just don't know what kind of shape we'll get into before we die...huh?

The highlight of my days are reading your words of encouragement, here on this thread. GOD BLESS you all.

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Dave my brother

it is great to see you on a couple of times today. I hope you have a good night tonight and a better day tomorrow.

Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Dave thanks for the reply. Glad you at least feel like it today. I know it must be rough and my thoughts and prayers are with you everyday.
    As you know I reply to you first and last everyday. Your the best and I appreciate your courage and service to our country as a Marine.
    Anything I can every do that's in my power I will.
    Hope we all make you smile sometimes and help your days a little better.
    I've never seen so many people give out so much love for anyone like they do you.
    Once A Marine Always A Marine
    Semper Fi Redman1

Hi Dave,
    I am new here, but I wanted to wish you a happy halloween. I hope you get to feeling better brother. I will drink one for you tonight, and keep you in my prayers. Semper Fi!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by davblay View Post
    For those of you who don't know me that well, let me explain what has happened to me over the past 4 years.

Oct, 2005- diagnosed with colon/rectal cancer.

Nov-Dec- 2005, underwent chemo and radiation treatments.

February- 2006, Underwent surgery. Had 13 inches of Colon, the complete rectum, anus and sphincter muscle removed. Got all Cancer out. Have a perm colostomy.

Sep, 2006, diagnosed with lung cancer, both sides, lower lobes of lungs. worse on the right.

Oct, 2006- Jan 2007, Chemo therepy (aggressive).

Aug, 2008, diagnosed with Diabetes.

Nov, 2008, Three major infections (encluding E-coli). Spent 10 days in ICU.

Dec, 2008, told that My surgical wound from 2006 is allowing a drainage from my pelvis to the outside and that it "MIGHT HEAL ON ITS ON" (which it has not yet)! Imagine being Gaulded down there 24/7! It's very painful.

I am sure that there are things I have neglected to list, but you get the idea, I think.

I often think that I would be soooo much better off if......well, I think I would! My life is confined to my bedroom and the living room. I don't even feel like getting my hair cut (it's been 3 months)!

But all in all, I am greatful to be hear with my family. I guess you can say I am a survivor for 4 years.....if you can call this surviving. We just don't know what kind of shape we'll get into before we die...huh?

The highlight of my days are reading your words of encouragement, here on this thread. GOD BLESS you all.

Dave
    Dave,
    Thank You for allowing me into this very private part of your life.
    Please believe me, if I had a magic wand, I would wave it and make you all better. Alas, I do not. I will be here for you for as long as you want me to be, that you can bet the kitchen sink on.

Tough Ole Cob Aye Gawd! Now get a haircut! hehehe

*My sister ordered the Paw Paw cell reg to supplement her chemo meds for the uterine cancer, i'll be checking on her results good, bad or indifferent.

--->Dave

Hey DAVE,what's with the hair.....Have your wife cut it for you....She will give you a close shave........
    Thank you for your reply tonight.....It's good to see you posting......
    I just had to pause,they're singing the national anthem in Phillie....
    You have a great night,and don't eat to much candy...Oh yeah--------TRICK OR TREAT,SMELL MY FEET,GIVE ME SOMETHING SWEET TO EAT......
    SEMPER FI MY BROTHER,and GOD BLESS....
    GO PHILLIES..................Ed

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good evening, Dave. Couldn't be happier to see your update. Darn, that was good to see and read. At least you can get up and move about, I was concerned about that. Do the best that you can this evening and night. Of coarse you and those that care for you will be in my thoughts and prayers this evening. Here's hoping that the rising of tomorrow's sun see's you well rested and pain free.
    Good night, Dave.
    Gary

Thread Information