davblay - Page 29
Closed Thread
Page 29 of 110 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: davblay

Good to hear from you Dave! Glad you had a good day. You and your family continue to be in my prayers. God Bless and Semper Fi!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hello all. Well this has been the worse night in months. It only eased up enough for me to sit up about 30 minutes ago. I couldn't sit, stand, lay down, and sleep has been out of the question for this night.

It's funny how the pain comes out of no where and goes away just as fast, once it decides to leave me that is! I just thank God that he has not made it unbearable fo me, so far anyway. Seems like I need another trip to the doctor to get stronger pain meds just for these bad spells I am having these days. I hope they get better, but alas, they seem to be getting worse and more frequent.

I have notice that when I speak to GOD, he always says "NOT YET MY SON", so I will wait patiently for his call that will bring me home and away from this suffering.

His will be done.............AMEN

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Morning Dave you don't know what it means for me to see your post even just a thumbs up sign.
    Hope you get what you need from the Doc.
    Its a rainy day here today and I have to work outside but that's O.K. at least I have work.
    I'm learning to work with one arm pretty good but it won't be long I can use my right arm again. At least I have a choice.
    Thanks for being brave and your relationship with GOD.
    Semper Fi Buddy

Sorry to hear about the rough night but at the same time it is great to hear from you. The good Lord has all of our numbers on speed-dial and he will call on us when he needs us. Until then, we just have to be patient and enjoy our time with our families and friends. Semper Fi my Brother.

Mornin DAVE,glad to see you had a good day yesterday,but sad to hear about your episode last night......
    I pray that the Good Lord removes all your pain....and I pray for a full recovery.....
    KEEP THE FAITH MY FRIEND...
    SEMPER FI MY BROTHER and GOD BLESS....

Morning Dave, I pray that today is a good one for you, hang tough brother.

Good morning, Dave. Prayers outbound for your quick recovery. Plenty of brothers waiting for you on both sides of His gate; we'll make sure you're never alone, bud.

Semper Fi

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good morning, Dave. Last night is in the past, this morning is the beginning of a new day. Here's hoping that you have a pain free, restful day. Perhaps you will have something delightful to eat and something interesting to entertain you. Have the best day possible. Adios, until this evening.
    Gary

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    We gotta keep Humping David,getting Old ain't 4 Pussies;Prayers outbound Fuc they can Kill us but they can't Eat us.S/F your Buddy Jack

Marine Free Member AlwaysWillBe's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by davblay View Post

Dave
    Dave, have you ever had an especially close pet?
    Just an up or down will tell me.
    Thanks,

Hey Dave,
    hope you're having a pain free day today

Semper Fi...

Dave,
    Hang in there, BROTHER, our prayers are with You. May the Good Lord smooth the road for you and keep you in Prime Time.
    Semper Fi, Brother.

Lee Welsh

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Evening Dave,hope the pain lets up for the day.pray tomorrow is better still,praying for you and the family,Semper Fi.Jim

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysWillBe View Post
    Dave, have you ever had an especially close pet?
    Just an up or down will tell me.
    Thanks,
    My pet of 16 years (****zu) died last June (2008). I still miss the little devil.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by davblay View Post
    My pet of 16 years (****zu) died last June (2008). I still miss the little devil.

Dave
    Hey DAVE glad to see you posting.....
    I know what you mean,about your pet....I had my best friend GUNNY pass on March 13th this year,he was 14...Believe it or not,I visit his grave every day,in the back yard....
    I hope your feelin better my friend,,,,,and stay that way....
    SEMPER FI MY BROTHER.....

Thread Information