davblay - Page 97
Closed Thread
Page 97 of 110 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1642

Thread: davblay

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hi Dave.are you ready for more snow,we should have about one inch by thursday morning and more by friday with some ice thrown in just to make things fun!not much else going on here but the same stuff,work,eat,sleep,bills,bla bla bla.take care bro,Jim and Rose.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Good evening, Dave. Rest easy, sleep peaceful and dream well. Pass on my best to all those who are caring for you. Get up and move about ...if you are able.

Dave

It's been a while since i've checked in on you Dave. As always, Ken and family send their best, to Dave and family, and those who are caring for you.
    S/F!!! Ken

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Afternoon Dave.
    A few inches of Snow in Rhode Island today but no big deal.
    Tomorrow starts the Big Freeze AGAIN!!!

Hope your Days are much better and your Nights are much Sleepier.
    Prayers going out as Always Brother.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hi Dave,!GOT SNOW! they put it off till tomorrow,but it was nice to see the sun come out and having to put on my cheap sunglasses.not much happened today,just drove truck parts around looville and give stupid drivers the what for and why they need not drive,LOL.you take care and i will write later. Semper FI

Morning Dave. Been meaning to stop by for a few, but mind has mind has been occupied. You should have seen that Fur Posse just a few min. ago. Zoooomm down the ramp they went! zzzzzz mmmm!! Alll you could see was light brown white and almost all 3 sitting down. They didn't stay out very long. We had freezing rain tonight and there's ice all over the place. Hope you are having a restful and painless night. Catcha later. Talk to ya later. Been lookin' for another one them snow blowers like I gave you for Christmas, but just can't find 'em. I'll keep lookin' for you. Better get along. You take care and God bless. Luv ya!
    Hugs, xox
    Semper Fi
    Lin

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Early morning Dave hope its going O.K. with you and your family. I couldn't sleep guess I have too much on my mind.
    I think of you everyday and pray for you every night for God to give you support and understanding and help you not be is so much pain.
    Well we started getting snow yesterday at 1345 and by 1800 we had about 6 inches and its suppose to keep snowing until later today with about 6 to 12 inches here with a high of 29.
    Hope you have a good day and remember you have allot of friends on here that look forward to hearing from you.
    Semper Fi Redman

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by linda1945 View Post
    Morning Dave. Been meaning to stop by for a few, but mind has mind has been occupied. You should have seen that Fur Posse just a few min. ago. Zoooomm down the ramp they went! zzzzzz mmmm!! Alll you could see was light brown white and almost all 3 sitting down. They didn't stay out very long. We had freezing rain tonight and there's ice all over the place. Hope you are having a restful and painless night. Catcha later. Talk to ya later. Been lookin' for another one them snow blowers like I gave you for Christmas, but just can't find 'em. I'll keep lookin' for you. Better get along. You take care and God bless. Luv ya!
    Hugs, xox
    Semper Fi
    Lin
    No my dear Linda, GOD BLESS you!! I am very sorry to hear of your loss and jealous at the same time. I Pray that when my time comes that I go as he did. I know he is resting now and is at peace.

My life is like a roller coaster, up and down! I never know from one day till the next what to expect. I have head a few very good days, Thank God!

I am thinking about trying to get the VA to get me a Hospital bed, so I can rest during my hardest times. I just can't find a way to rest during those nights and days, yet I found I could rest while I was in the hospital those few days. Sooooo, we'll see.

It's good to see that you are accepting your loss as well as you seem to be. But only you and GOD knows what you went thru. I know I must be the luckiest man in the world to still be here with my friends.

You guys, My Corps Family, will never know how much this thread has meant to me over the last few months. You are all a GOD SEND! Just goes to show you that the biggest, strongest Marine really has a heart for his Corps Family, Semper Fi!

Again, I want to extend my deepest sypmathy to you and your son, John, during your time of loss. May God keep you in his merciful hands and help you thru this trying time. My prayers are out to you and yours, Linda.

Semper Fi all,

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good to hear from you Dave, check out the thread what does Semper Fi mean it has some good stuff in it. Also this thread of yours really explains what Semper Fi means to me. Your the BEST Dave keep on going strong.
    Semper Fi Redman

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by redman1 View Post
    Early morning Dave hope its going O.K. with you and your family. I couldn't sleep guess I have too much on my mind.
    I think of you everyday and pray for you every night for God to give you support and understanding and help you not be is so much pain.
    Well we started getting snow yesterday at 1345 and by 1800 we had about 6 inches and its suppose to keep snowing until later today with about 6 to 12 inches here with a high of 29.
    Hope you have a good day and remember you have allot of friends on here that look forward to hearing from you.
    Semper Fi Redman
    Buddy, you and Gary and lot of others have been responsible for me staying alive many of times over the last few weeks, Thank you. You are a good man and I am proud to have you as a friend and hope I will have you as one forever! Death can not stop a friendship, I believe that with all my heart!

Believe it or not I can tell when the prayers slow down from you guys, as I start to feeling left out! But that doesn't happen very often. Thank you all.

I am worried about Jim Nelson, the last time we commuticated, he said his cancer was back. I Pray he will survive this one as he did the last time. He is a good Marine. Anyone having news about him, I sure would like to hear from you.

Semper Fi Buddy, keep Doc and Gary and all straight.

Love you all,

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Dave we will never let you down. I do pray for you every night and sometime during the day. I can't imagine what your going through but I would trade places with you if I could. That's what we Marines do for each other. These Leathernecks on here are the best bunch of Marines I've ever seen.
    After most of my surgeries I slept in my recliner and that worked for me. I was able to watch T. V. and have my laptop near by. Now I have a temper pedic bed and we love it. Wish I had enough money to buy you one that acts like a hospital bed. If there's anything you need that I can do personally you just let me know. My personal E-mail is kabusd@charter.net. I get discouraged sometime when I don't hear from you because I always want to know how your doing. Thanks so much for your generous reply knowing you don't feel good.
    I have a cousin now that has breast cancer and has lost one breast and is taking Chemo and is loosing some hair and feels bad most days. She is a attorney and works when she can. That Chemo sure can be bad on some folks. My dad took Chemo when the doctor said he only had 2 weeks to live and then he took Chemo and lasted 6 more months and had a pretty good six months it was bad the last two days in the hospital. I still can't imagine what your going through but I'm with you my friend. Thanks for your friendship.
    Your the BEST You made my day by posting!!! OOH RAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Semper Fi Redman

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Dave I'll leave you alone for now but its good to talk to you. I was just thinking if you get a chance to see the new movie that Sandra Bullock made about the foot ball player she took in its great. Me and Karen loved it.
    Won't bother you no more for awhile
    Semper Fi Redman

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    For the benefit of you guys knowing, My pain level (from my cancer) has decreased to about a 4 or 5 on a scale of ten, since my last radiation treatments. However my overall pain level remains at a 7 or 8 most of the time. But that's from all my ailments! Even so, that is about 60% less painful than it was before Radiation. Made me sicker than crap during and for two weeks after, but I am almost back to normal, as far as drinking and eating now! I sure is amazing what we can go thru, if it is HIS will!

My biggest problem now is when I start to cough up the mucus from my lungs I can't stop. I can't stand, lay down, walk, sit......basically I am screwed. I have to find anyway to rest and breath during this time to survive the attack. The stuff looks like foam that comes out, a clear or white foam (bubbles if you will).

Semper Fi, and GOD BLESS you all,

Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Dave thanks for sharing, I know its hard to let people know how you really feel but we a Marine friends like the know the truth. Thanks again for sharing and being honest. I will continue to pray for you and your family and every time I think of you during the day I smile knowing what a good person you are and of how many friends you've made on here. Dave you have changes so many lives and I'm proud of you my friend.
    Dave although we have never met I'm always talking about you when I'm out and about during the day. I really admire your courage and how you don't think of yourself as much as you do others. I would be honored to meet you someday.
    Semper Fi Redman

Stopping by to say good morning and glad to see you posting again. Having a hard time going to go to sleep cause I start thinkin' of things that was suppose to happen and didn't.
    Here hoping you have a restful night and we all luv ya I really respect you. You are a true Marine!! We got abouot 2" of snow and the Fur Posse went out, but just on the ramp. Poor little Quido (chihuahua) had a hard time walking cause snow was upto his belly. Talk to you later. Take care and God bless. Luv ya and you stay in my prayers.
    Still have them big special hugs for you!!!
    Hugs, xox
    Semper Fi
    Lin

Thread Information