davblay - Page 91
Closed Thread
Page 91 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1642

Thread: davblay

Evening Dave hope you are feeling better. Prayers outbound!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good morning Sunshine! Hope today is a better day for you. I should check in here more often - I didn't know you were in the hospital.

Thank you George for what you do for us.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Morning Dave I hope you came home from the hospital
    Weather here is warmer and its going to be a pretty good day
    Hope you have a great day
    Semper Fi Redman

Good Day Marines,
    Just called the hospital and and GREAT NEWS, David has been released and gone home.
    I called the home but no answer, I'm sure they are busy there. I will try to call later this evening. Semper Fi, George

Good to hear,Semper Fidelis.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    "ATTENTION TO ORDERS"

As of 1400 hrs, 20100115, Cpl Blaylock, David W. is hereby discharged fom the hospital.

I would like to say I am dong fine. but I ain't! But I should get some better as the radiation wears off ( I hope so any way).

I ask that you continue your thoughts, but please go on with your lives, will ya. My life is in the hands of the Good Lord now.

I Love you guys so much that you could never imagine. I am looking forward to that FORMATION in the sky with all you present or accounted for.

I will check in as I feel like it, thanks George for being here for me buddy.

Semper Fi

Dave

Great to hear from you Dave and I'm glad to hear you're home from the hospital and please get all the rest you can. My thoughts are with you as always, rest easy my friend.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Dave Welcome Home
    Dave its like another Christmas present getting to hear from you and seeing you post, you post when you feel like it and maybe sometimes you don't feel like sharing just put a smiley face and we know you read your post. You just do what ever you feel like but I plan to keep posting to let you know I care.
    You are part of my life now and I enjoy checking in with you everyday to let you know I care and am praying for you.
    You take care and remember we all love and care about you
    Semper Fi Redman

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Glad you're home, Dave, and it is great to hear from you. I pray daily for you although I may not show my face here as often.

I hope your pain is manageable and if it gets tough, remember all of us are pulling for you.

Semper Fi,
    Chris

Hi Dave,
    Glad that your back at home. Thank you for letting me be your messenger to this Leatherneck forum. If you need anything give me a call. Let me know when you want to get together. I pray that you have a speedy recovery. Till later. Semper Fi,

George

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by davblay View Post
    "ATTENTION TO ORDERS"

As of 1400 hrs, 20100115, Cpl Blaylock, David W. is hereby discharged fom the hospital.

I would like to say I am dong fine. but I ain't! But I should get some better as the radiation wears off ( I hope so any way).

I ask that you continue your thoughts, but please go on with your lives, will ya. My life is in the hands of the Good Lord now.

I Love you guys so much that you could never imagine. I am looking forward to that FORMATION in the sky with all you present or accounted for.

I will check in as I feel like it, thanks George for being here for me buddy.

Semper Fi

Dave
    Glad your Home Dave .
    Thanks again George for the updates.

Prayers outbound Dave as Always.

Semper Fi Brother,
    Rocky

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Dave,

Glad to see you are able to post.....

Now about missing that formation.....lets not make it a habit.....had us worried like old mudder and papa hound dogs trying to sniff you out....in Sparta.

Take care and good to see that you are doing a smidgen better.

Hi Dave and welcome home!! We sure did miss you!! I haven't been stopping by like I should, but are in my thoughts in prayers!! You are still on my friend, Robert's C.M.A. prayer list and he told me to tell you hello also!! As always, there are these special hugs out to you. Take care and God bless. Luv ya!
    HUGS, XOX
    Semper Fi
    Lin

Good to see you back Dave, Semper Fidelis Brother.

Thread Information