nobody...not even god himself... - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by OLE SARG View Post
    I also would like to send a box-cutter along with some electric wire and a 12 volt battery!!!!!!!

Prison is probably the safest place for this piece of scum!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,
    I would suggest metal coat hangers they are stronger than wire but I like your style Marine.

Oh and either rubbing alcohol or and about 20 pounds of bhut jolokia peppers to insert into wound or his urethra after his bore has been punched with a 5.56 bore brush.

Yeah this may be sick, but not as sick as the fvck.

By the way: Who can get dental equipment, I have a feeling that he may have a cavity in some teeth. Too bad you need a DEA number for lidocaine or novacaine. I am fully qualified to extract teeth, I know what a looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by 0331 2 0369 View Post
    After making a couple of phone calls, I have found out that he is not even in Oklahoma. Due to the nature of his case and the media involvement, he was shipped out of state. In a lot of situations such as this, the inmate's name is changed or altered. He may be bounced around from prison to prison throughout his term to keep anyone from locateing him or finding out exactly why he is in prison. He will not appear in any state prisoner locator's for his safety.
    Now if only the government had been willing to put even half that much effort into protecting that innocent little girl, it might have never happened.

I can't even comment on this one..

He sure won't last long in prison. Although they are in jail they have a code too and it generally means killing guys like this.

Wow. I don't have kids but I would enjoy hazing him till he died

Lifetime assignment to motivation platoon ... should be a short lifetime!

Hope they beat the dog crap out of her.

I have a couple of emails out in cyber space right now trying to locate the info on where the sack-o-**** is being held. If I can't find out anything from those guys then I have another contact at the Federal Prison Systems that can tap into any states info.
    That sack of S... might of been sentenced to a federal correctional facility out of state.

After making a couple of phone calls, I have found out that he is not even in Oklahoma. Due to the nature of his case and the media involvement, he was shipped out of state. In a lot of situations such as this, the inmate's name is changed or altered. He may be bounced around from prison to prison throughout his term to keep anyone from locateing him or finding out exactly why he is in prison. He will not appear in any state prisoner locator's for his safety.
    Thats sucks to high heaven.

I have a little boy that turns 2 in October. I cant watch the video but I am the man that would hurt anyone very badly if they laid a hand on my child. I say take a lead pipe to the arms and legs then the chest make the MOFO suffer.

Semper Fi

Cantrell

Had to go lay down with the children for a second. I hate videos like this. And I hate our system that always punishes those who do right and the innocent.

Don't know what's worse, the cvnt piece of **** ex wife or the cahck sucking civilian new husband.

Life just wouldn't be worth living if I lost both of mine.

Thread Information