nobody...not even god himself...
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

nobody...not even god himself...

would keep me from killing this guy if she was my daughter...i hope someone in this f*cks prison see this video.

WARNING:
    it will hit you hard
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWow42TCwzg

Its hard for me to fathom how a person could hurt a child. Its hard even to express how angry this sort of thing makes me.

Unfortunately I feel like the protection systems we have setup don't work as well as they should. It happens to often that the cases don't put somebody ultimately responsible for the abuse until to much damage is done.

In todays prison system, he will most likely die a slow painful death. Just what he deserves.

Break his knees and elbows, shoot him in the abdomen and let him bleed out.

As for the piece of sh.t judge, that bastard should rot in jail with all those he placed there.

I knew I shouldn't have watched that. Especially not with my son in my lap.

Fvcker deserves worse than death.

I hope that motherfvcker is someones b*tch. 3 icons is not enough to express my anger right now. Fvcking b*stard!!!!

I am numb all over.............................................. I want to cry.

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    seriously...i was pretty choked up by the end of it

Yeah........I agree....this mofo would be a frikkin grease spot........

i just wish i knew which prison he was in...how many prisons are in Oklahoma?....lol

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    Yeah, I tucked the kid in nice and tight

My neice was a victim of shaken baby syndrom and it make something like this a little closer to home.

Won't watch it, I've got a 2 year old son and a little girl who will be here any day, and if anyone ever hurts them it will be a real bad for them.

I agree LT. After reading these comments it would only enrage me even more if I watch it. I hope all scumbag child abusers rot in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by GREY MATTER View Post
    i just wish i knew which prison he was in...how many prisons are in Oklahoma?....lol
    The mom is in Mabel Bassett Correctional Center, Mcloud OK. The stepdad isn't listed in the OK Department of Corrections database. I will keep researching.

Thread Information