Aircraft Mechanic?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Aircraft Mechanic?

Have any of the marines on here had any experience as an aircraft mechanic? none of the recruiters at my rss know much about this MOS, any input would be appreciated.

what MOS? i am and have been since 1998

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    There is Hydraulics,Air frames,control systems and much more.depends on what the Marine Corps needs.good luck.

Harrier Mechanic here, Powerline shop, Plane Captain.....What do you want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersquishy View Post
    What do you want to know?
    How do I lock on a 3way with Alyssa Milano and Scarlett Johansson?

It's Friday and I am in a good mood.

Quote Originally Posted by MicMarine View Post
    How do I lock on a 3way with Alyssa Milano and Scarlett Johansson?

It's Friday and I am in a good mood.

I second this, but with Raven Riley and Megan Fox.

Anyways, I'm not an aircraft mechanic, I'm Avionics, but I have alot of friends here who are mechanics, and I can tell you all about what Pensacola is like. The job specifics can be sent to Super. But he's been away from Pensacola since it was the cool place to be.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneTheWeak View Post
    I second this, but with Raven Riley and Megan Fox.

. But he's been away from Pensacola since it was the cool place to be.
    Do they still have those little jets on top of each light pole?
    Pensacola was OK, that was the first time for me of seeing thunderstorms.

Nope, no jets.

Pensacola had its ups, but because of Marines being stupid, things got stupid. When the instructors I had were there, it was free libo. Your ass was in seat the next day and no one said anything. But of course people would get drunk and terrorize the pensacolians, so the command had to crack down.

The CO when I was there would occasionally let us stay out past our bedtime on saturday nights.

you see why people hat training life so much? 'cause Marines in training don't really have mentor-ship.... I'm glad you're kinda enjoying life a bit more STW.

ohh first time I had a Papa johns pizza, and first time of having Ockra at the chow hall, grew up in Alaska, what can I say........

Quote Originally Posted by Supersquishy View Post
    ohh first time I had a Papa johns pizza, and first time of having Ockra at the chow hall, grew up in Alaska, what can I say........
    Super...have you done anything exciting? I wish I was at your unit, ball busting nonstop. I am an @sshole...FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Jim View Post
    There is Hydraulics,Air frames,control systems and much more.depends on what the Marine Corps needs.good luck.

Hydraulics and airframes are one MOS now. I have a 6152.

Yeah exactly what do you want to know? Most of us can sit here and shoot random facts all day.

I'm a 6257, Hydraulics/Structures on Hornets.

Quote Originally Posted by GIrene View Post
    Yeah exactly what do you want to know? Most of us can sit here and shoot random facts all day.

I'm a 6257, Hydraulics/Structures on Hornets.
    what squadron?

Originally with 314, now with 101. Trying to go back to 314, 225, or say screw it and go to 242 (my three duty station options for reupping). I'm still in the air on Latmoving to 0231.

Thread Information