Combat Jujitsu
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Combat Jujitsu

Convulsive
    Guest Free Member

Combat Jujitsu

I've been reading up on Combat Jujitsu and it seems like arguably the best martial art to learn. I know that it is used in military special forces but my question is will I be able to learn this in the Marine Corps without becoming a scout sniper or going into force reacon?

Marine Friend Free Member Cressler's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    the Marine Corps teaches MCMAP not Jujitsu

Cress is the man, already on top of it and everything.

Credits
    Savings
    haha it was an easy answer lol

you got that **** on lock down man haha

Credits
    Savings
    lol thanks to bad i don't know like anything lol like my general orders and all that stuff.....i know rank structure though!!

wow... come on cress you were far up on my list.... now well you get the picture..

Credits
    Savings
    haha i kinda of know the orders....just not perfect if someone says like the first word i can finish it just not great with the order

there pretty easy. but my recruiter is telling me i need to know other things to along with 11 gen orders and ranks. so im just memberizing like the whole freaking book

Rank is easy, and the orders, I can remember a 2 hour play in a week, general orders, **** me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinesFTW View Post
    Rank is easy, and the orders, I can remember a 2 hour play in a week, general orders, **** me lol.

I didnt understand that last part man.

Credits
    Savings
    i've talked to Marines just out of bootcamp that went in knowing everything the knowledge they will teach you so don't stress over it 2 much

Convulsive
    Guest Free Member
    well I know they teach MCMAP in boot but I heard that most special forces including Force Recon are taught Military Combat Jujitsu because it's more effective especially in the art of killing where MCMAP is basically self defense. I could be wrong however and that's why I'm posting. I was just wondering if there was anyway possible I would have the opportunity to not just learn MCMAP but also learn Combat Jujitsu aswell. Can't seem to get a straight answer anywhere I look though.

Credits
    Savings
    Well this should be in the ask a Marine section but i'll say no and they might be tought basic Jujitsu so they can keep themselves alive but there not like black belts in it that i'm rather certain of

Convulsive
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cressler View Post
    Well this should be in the ask a Marine section but i'll say no and they might be tought basic Jujitsu so they can keep themselves alive but there not like black belts in it that i'm rather certain of
    TY i actually tried posting this in Ask a Marine section but for some reason i "don't have permission to post" i guess I'll message the drifter to see whats up

Thread Information