Moved back.. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moved back..

Convulsive
    Guest Free Member
    A lot of people in my RS have been getting moved back. People that were in DEP longer than me are now leaving after my projected graduation date. I leave October 12 so it's a possibility we might run into each other. (If you're going to PI that is)

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnetics View Post
    Sept did not get eliminated, however there is only 1 ship date in Sept as apposed to 3 originally I believe, I was supposed to leave on Sept 8th and was moved to 21 or 24? as of right now I believe.
    I'm still scheduled to leave on September 8th. Hope that doesn't change. I quit my job, and I'm about to sell my jeep lol.

ship date

As far as I know, no one in south-east WI has been moved back. But that's just from the people I know.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    My original Aug 24 ship date was moved to Sept 14 yesterday. I didn't have to resign a contract or anything so my guess is that this is pretty routine.

Checked with my SSgt., said that there's 5 of us heading to the island on the 31st as scheduled with no changes. So far so good, but im still hoping nothing changes. Only 10 days left.

Thread Information