Colorado Marines..... - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Denver Broncos Head Coach Josh McDaniels tells 850 KOA Radio he will not have his Pro Bowl WR in the line-up in the must win game against Kansas City on Sunday. Brandon Marshall hurt his hamstring earlier this week.

Fvcking Broncos. Why do I even bother?

Ken, can you say wait till next year. Chargers in the playoffs thanks for the help Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by sscjoe View Post
    Ken, can you say wait till next year. Chargers in the playoffs thanks for the help Denver.
    Denver helped a few teams this year. Heck, they helped KC win today.

Well gents, it has come time....

ALL COLORADO MARINES!!!!!!

I finally got my sh!t together, the AVS are out of the playoffs, its coming on summer time and I am ready to organize something. I am thinking a weekend out at the lake with plenty of beer and a few grills that we can tell stories around.....

I am open to suggestions (dates, time, place). PM me; I know that we all like to keep a little ambiguity with our actions.

SEMPER FI.

Quote Originally Posted by zx6rdr View Post
    Well gents, it has come time....

I finally got my sh!t together, the AVS are out of the playoffs, its coming on summer time and I am ready to organize something. I am thinking a weekend out at the lake with plenty of beer and a few grills that we can tell stories around.....

I am open to suggestions (dates, time, place). PM me; I know that we all like to keep a little ambiguity with our actions.

SEMPER FI.
    Let me start with this: my wife will be out of the country after the 4th of July until about the same time in August, so I have most weekends open.

If we're all over Denver, we can probably find something fairly central like Sloans Lake or someplace similar.

Not that anyone would be able to travel for a one day get together, but if you want you can probably open it up to other Marines from outside the state that may happen to be here during that time.

Quote Originally Posted by ameriken View Post
    Let me start with this: my wife will be out of the country after the 4th of July until about the same time in August, so I have most weekends open.

If we're all over Denver, we can probably find something fairly central like Sloans Lake or someplace similar.

Not that anyone would be able to travel for a one day get together, but if you want you can probably open it up to other Marines from outside the state that may happen to be here during that time.

Roger that Ken, of course its open to any and all Marines.

That being said, lets wait a bit for more to reply to set details, but I like how open your schedule looks I am good in that time frame as well..... Also, we could maybe do something up at horsetooth, cherry creek or where ever we can get a campground for the night to set up some tents and have a fire if people so choose...... Just some thoughts; bunch of Marines, drinking, driving to and from a location = nothing good......

EDIT: Also, we could maybe do something up at horsetooth, cherry creek or where ever we can get a campground for the night to set up some tents and have a fire if people so choose...... Just some thoughts; bunch of Marines, drinking, telling stories, driving to and from a location if no ride available = nothing good......

Building a new home for Colorado Wounded Marine This coming weekend! April 30 - May 2

Hey Colorado Marines! By the way - here in Indian Hills Colorado....

Come join us out in Elizabeth CO this coming weekend to build a home for a Wounded Marine LCpl Kade Hinkhouse....

Where: 33705 Vista View Cir. Elizabeth, CO 80107

When: Friday, Saturday, Sunday. April 30 - May 2

Looking for Volunteers for framing, etc...

full details found at: http://www.homesforourtroops.org/sit...=KadeHinkhouse

Anyone up for some good times helping another Marine ?

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    welcome home all ,nuggets tonight ,not sure anymore,what about tebow,is he the real deal,...................................usmc

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Iwould like to help on the framing ,but my health is on the down side,,,,,,,,,,,usmc

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt1966 View Post
    Hey Colorado Marines! By the way - here in Indian Hills Colorado....

Come join us out in Elizabeth CO this coming weekend to build a home for a Wounded Marine LCpl Kade Hinkhouse....

Where: 33705 Vista View Cir. Elizabeth, CO 80107

When: Friday, Saturday, Sunday. April 30 - May 2

Looking for Volunteers for framing, etc...

full details found at: http://www.homesforourtroops.org/sit...=KadeHinkhouse

Anyone up for some good times helping another Marine ?

I will try my best to be there... I might have to go to Grand Junction this weekend but I will not know until we get a bit closer.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelobo View Post
    Iwould like to help on the framing ,but my health is on the down side,,,,,,,,,,,usmc
    Any chance you can make it to some kind of get together this summer?

See zx6rdr's post #50:

SEMPER FI.

LoDO...oohrah

Colorado Springs here.
    Hey awbrown, Colorado is in the Rocky Mountain State, duh.
    You must be a flatlander.

Thread Information