Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Iam in,time place ill bring the beer.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Any Of You Guys Looking For Work.instull Windows At Kremling/a Home/about 10, I Have Little Exp/ Need Someone With Exp. Pay...................................usmc

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries

windows

Well guess thats means no. you all take care now.......................usmc

Memorial Day service to be help at US Marine Corps Memorial in Golden CO - May 31.

What: Memorial Day Service
    Where: US Marine Corps Memorial - Golden Colorado - 6th Ave and Colfax
    When: 14:00 May 31.

US Marine Corps Memorial Association is holding a Memorial Service at the Marine Corps Memorial.

Look forward to meeting all you Marines in Colorado!

Semper Fidelis.

http://www.USMarineCorpsMemorial.com

All Colorado Plt, Centenial Plt., Plt. 344, started boot 4Jul59. Five of us from Greeley.

Credits
    Savings

Erie

anybody from Erie,Colorado ?

Quote Originally Posted by gkmoz View Post
    anybody from Erie,Colorado ?
    I'm not in Erie, but Erie is not far, just up I-25 about 20 mins from me, I'm in Westminster.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Mork and Mindy?

Quote Originally Posted by Huss Echo View Post
    All Colorado Plt, Centenial Plt., Plt. 344, started boot 4Jul59. Five of us from Greeley.
    Hey Greeley, great town. I've got a few clients there and get up there fairly regularly.

Credits
    Savings

Erie,Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by ameriken View Post
    I'm not in Erie, but Erie is not far, just up I-25 about 20 mins from me, I'm in Westminster.
    That would be my dads family old stompin grounds. Most of my cousins are from Erie.Spent some great summers there when I was a kid, 1958 and 1962.My one cousin lives in Ft.Collins,and my dad is buried in Boulder. S/F Gary / Moz

The all Colorado Plt.

The all Colorado platoon was quite sometime before you enlisted. It was in 1959, Colorado's centennail. It was platoon 344, we were in the quonset huts just across from the confidence course, 2nd and 3rd battalons were it "nice" barrack next to the grinder. All but one guy, he was from Hawaii, were from Colorado. There were 5 of us, all went to high school together, all volunteers, none of us draftees, from Greeley. Myself and a close friend went to Denver to enlist. I still know his service number as well as mine. He was one man ahead of me in line, his service number one digit less than mine. In those days, before SSN's, you knew aproximately when a man enlisted when you knew his service number. Ours were in the 1859 range, we started seeing the 19 in about 62 or 3 as I recall. Our SDI was an Agy.Sgt. I'd hate for him to list him self as an Acting Gunnery Sgt. on this site, the newbies have a thing now "poser", I'd never heard that before, so they might think Acting was the same as "poser". I wonder if they were told about the acting ranks in the MC history classes in boot. Anyway, thanks, stay off the sky line, and take care of your beutiful state.
    Quote Originally Posted by ameriken View Post

From KOA Radio:

The Colorado Rockies are now just one game out of a first place tie with San Diego after defeating them in the second game of their series 4-2. Tune to Newsradio 850 KOA for the latest.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'm a big fan of the rockies but have to remain pessimistic. Repeat of a 10 year old series where the Padres where eventually victorious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    I'm a big fan of the rockies but have to remain pessimistic. Repeat of a 10 year old series where the Padres where eventually victorious.
    I hear ya, I still have optimism for the rockies, but my pessimism goes to the broncos. Too many times they've led us down the road to a SB and then blew it big time somewhere in the endgame.

The rocks are somewhat of a relatively young team, I havent reached that point of burnout yet and still have a thread of optimism left.

"Ubaldo Jimenez will start in tomorrow night's All-Star game. Tune to Newsradio 850 KOA for the latest."

Thread Information