Football - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Football

Quote Originally Posted by NoRemorse View Post
    Well thanks to your quotes, SSgt, I'm applying more of the Art of War to what I read, see and hear... and I haven't been a stats fanatic since I was a pre-teen.

I will however watch football for love of the game and not for any specific team.

thanks for reminding me... needed to update my quote for a while.... you like this one?

@yutyut... I'm not THAT weird...

Very nice; expected the standard quote regarding avoiding prolonged conflicts; instead you present us with a nice gem from the end of the campaign, correct?

this is about a 6 commanders who split up a territory.... master sun was asked who perished first....

this is similar to the splitting up of the globe.... who are the world super powers? there aren't more than 8... now who fits best in this description?

I should say there was more to what this first group did to perish... something about increasing the taxes.... sound familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    this is about a 6 commanders who split up a territory.... master sun was asked who perished first....

this is similar to the splitting up of the globe.... who are the world super powers? there aren't more than 8... now who fits best in this description?

I should say there was more to what this first group did to perish... something about increasing the taxes.... sound familiar?
    Copy, thought it was related to when he handed the reins back over and disappeared into self-imposed exile because of the greed of a certain ruler with a newly expanded empire.

He didn't define perish; which in most modern cases would include assimilation... I wonder who's going that route currently.

Hey freaks, this is the football thread. Stop it!

perish can also mean the leadership or the ruler themselves.... not the people... who probably revolted.

@yutyut... football is based on war. so sun tzu is the master of football.

perish can also mean the leadership or the ruler themselves.... not the people... who probably revolted.

so are most marriages, but revolting against my wife is a bad idea.

That's a fair definition but I'm more likely to think Chesty was right on; they've bred with our women and created a new race for the most part.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by YutYut View Post
    I hope when my baby is born I don't turn into quite the boring weirdo types that you two are...
    Don't count on it.......

Quote Originally Posted by ameriken View Post
    Don't count on it.......
    He's just jealous.

what is with this new UFL?

what is UFL?

Ugly fvcking leatherneck?

what is UFL?

United Football League
    http://www.ufl-football.com/

what is UFL?

would never say that about a SSgt

What is that, like minor league football?

Thread Information