First C&P for PTSD and Tenitus - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for asking..damn waht a night mare actually It seemed to go well.. The fellow i had was head of the mental health for reno va.He said he had been doing it for 29 years.That his father had died in the Va reno hospital.
    He wanted one event i gave him seven.I I talked about all thye defernt stressers.We talked for two hours.Then i had to anser questions on a pc about depersseon and another on PTSD had to pick from 4 ansers on each quesions were on severity.
    Thanks for your input it helped.Damn next time i will have a script..this time i took notes.
    Semper FI

I had my C@P on the 19th.I
    The shrink i had said he had been doing C&P's or 29 years...He stared out with the stressers .He asked about one but i gave him seven...then we talked about PTSD symtomns now, then child hood stuff up to nam which was all good.
    The guy was trying to be friendly..i got pernoid about that...asked about the giants...if i wached them on tv ...and so on..i was short with him mostly...I have been going to The Vet center and VA ..I start a PTSD 101 class next week at the VA..He asked me to rate the vet center ..I said GOOD...seemed wierd to me.
    Any way it took about a hour..then he had me take a pc exam on deperssion and ptsd ..All abcd stating withn some of the time to always mostly.

Thread Information