Vick signs deal with Eagles - Page 6
Create Post
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thats like the Frigging Hose Bag that hangs around My Ex-Wife,She goes Jack You got sum balls wearing that Michael Vick Jersey,I goes You ain't cooking on all 4 burners either Lisa,last count You were on Your 5th.Abortion!!!Wassup with That, Killer?

Fu, when I grow up I want to be like you

Quote Originally Posted by Drafter View Post
    I don't think it's Vick that is the culprit here, the NFL and any team that considered him is guilty of allowing him to play. He should be eternally banned from all sports. As for the job on the back of the garbage truck, I'd like to have it, and I'm not a felon.

(mumbles to himself, rich ass mofos will do anything to turn a buck, including sellin' out their pets.)
    Vick is the culprit as he did the crime but you're exactly correct about the NFL being scumbags for making this a money issue for them. I posted the same thing Drafter.

Quote Originally Posted by jetdoc View Post
    Vick is the culprit as he did the crime but you're exactly correct about the NFL being scumbags for making this a money issue for them. I posted the same thing Drafter.

Vick did his time. I'm sure that the judge and jury and whoever else had a role in it has more knowledge than I do, so if they say he paid for his crimes in full, then he did. he didn't just serve 18 motnhs either, he also lost millions of dollars.

I also disagree with Drafter, about not letting felons be role models. Would you rather they continue to be felons ?

Hmm, Oh, and NoRemorse - Yes, all dogs can be mean and whatever, but Pits more so. You say it's all trianing, I say it's Nature agianst Nurture, and Nature wins everytime.

Anyways, Vick didn't allow himself back into the NFL. He didn't sign himself for 1.2 million, or however much it is. It's good for business. Don't hate the playa, playa

Quote Originally Posted by MD8724 View Post
    Vick did his time. I'm sure that the judge and jury and whoever else had a role in it has more knowledge than I do, so if they say he paid for his crimes in full, then he did. he didn't just serve 18 motnhs either, he also lost millions of dollars.

I also disagree with Drafter, about not letting felons be role models. Would you rather they continue to be felons ?

Hmm, Oh, and NoRemorse - Yes, all dogs can be mean and whatever, but Pits more so. You say it's all trianing, I say it's Nature agianst Nurture, and Nature wins everytime.

Anyways, Vick didn't allow himself back into the NFL. He didn't sign himself for 1.2 million, or however much it is. It's good for business. Don't hate the playa, playa
    That's the truth right there for any animal.

In the same vein it's not in a dog's nature to be human aggressive or dog aggressive. That doesn't happen until they're introduced to humans.

I don't blame the dog; the dog does what the dog does. I can understand the dog, I can't understand humans sometimes. Blame the human for not knowing what to do; be it the owner, the innocent passerby or the knuckle head messing with the dog.

Dogs are born introduced to humans. Go out into the Rockies and see if you can find a wild Pit.

Just like we are born to survive by any means, so are dogs. Now, have Nature take over and tell you to attack a human for survival (I'm talking like, killing over food and ****, not defese) and see if you don't get the same treatment a dog would get when nature takes over and it attacks.

I can see where you are going with this but I don't see how we got to this point.

I don't think the point is that dogs can be dangerous, we know that. The point is he was training dogs to fight, which makes them even more dangerous. I doubt many people are going to try to de-train these dogs.

It's not like War Dogs in the Pacific theater.

I think the main point was that some Marines on here think Vick shouldn't be playing for the NFL. Maybe I'd feel better about it if he was donating most of his millions to something charitable and living on a modest income.

Other Marines on here feel that he did his time and should be allowed to move on.

I can respect that viewpoint but I don't agree with it. He can learn from his past mistakes and transgressions but that doesn't give him a pass to be a potential NFL star again.

Yeah I dont know how we got to Nature/Nurture either...

Anyways, You say he should get his 2nd chance, just not in the NFL.
    I say you're jealous of his money.

Also, the only "millions" Vick has, is his debt.

1.8 million or whatever it was it ****ing pathetic.

Regardless, he will donate some of his income to charity for the rest of his career. it may just be to shut the dog lovers up, but the money will still get there.

i'm not saying what he did was right. But, he is reformed. Trying to ruin his life just because he has a skill we all wish we had is wrong as well.

Not for nothing, he ruined his own life. Now he gets to pick himself up from the ashes and be in a position to do something.

I'm not jealous of his money but it's the same as a white collar crook. The guy gets a slap on the wrist and can go about his business before building back up. The issue is that America allows sh!t like this. He's reformed after doing over a year in jail?

That's earning his way back into the good graces of the public? I call BS on that. It may be a non-sequitor anyway. The fans could kill his career, he could become a public speaker, it can go a lot of ways but my initial reaction is to put the kibosh on his career.

He gets convicted of a felony, gets back out and has a job waiting for him? How many felons have that?

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    9 PAGES OF THIS CRAP???....ENOUGH ABOUT THAT SHMUCK!!

Quote Originally Posted by MD8724 View Post
    Yeah I dont know how we got to Nature/Nurture either...

Anyways, You say he should get his 2nd chance, just not in the NFL.
    I say you're jealous of his money.

Also, the only "millions" Vick has, is his debt.

1.8 million or whatever it was it ****ing pathetic.

Regardless, he will donate some of his income to charity for the rest of his career. it may just be to shut the dog lovers up, but the money will still get there.

i'm not saying what he did was right. But, he is reformed. Trying to ruin his life just because he has a skill we all wish we had is wrong as well.
    He is reformed? Thats rich. Trying to shut dog lovers up? 1.8 million is pathetic....talk about pathetic.

And your previous post is even more off the charts....dang dude.

Ron, I should have said a '2dola' job on a garbage truck. I was going to watch football, which is now dog ball, more this year, but not a game that vickie boy plays in. There are a lot of dog fighters out there, and the owners just didn't want to loose their business. How long will it take for a bunch of players to want off vicks team?, OR, some big 400 pounder decide vick doesn't need to play anymore. I may watch for that, no, I'll just read it in the news.

I was a fan of Vick until this dog fighting thing came out of him. It ****ed me off but whatever. I'm all about second chances and this idea of pitbulls being aggressive breeds is ridiculous. I have a pit I rescued from dog fighting and she never once bit, scratch, or even barked at any human that comes to my house. She even sleeps with the cats that I have.

Any owner of a pitbull knows that it's how you raise the dog, and yes most people want a mean killing machine dog but if you give a pitbull a tempermeant test, you will find that it is very tolerable. All it takes is training to make a dog do what you want.

RJ, I agree with everything you said about the Dogs. They are mean because people make them that way. Fine young Man, and Good looking Dog.

Thread Information