Uniforms
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uniforms

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Uniforms

hey there marines where do i get some of those dress uniforms that y'all wear? i want to start getting fitted into em and practice wearing them so whenever i get done with bc i will be able to strut my stuff back at my old school.... hooah!

yea, I recommend you wear them to your recruiters office so your recruiter can check for propper fit.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The Air Force ones.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu 36 View Post
    The Air Force ones.

wow, youre quite original arent you???

hooah!
    Yay, is there some male part in your mouth to where you can't say Oorah? Army is that way -->

Quote Originally Posted by JARpoolHEAD View Post
    wow, youre quite original arent you???
    And you're quite an idiot, aren't you? Try showing a little respect and learn to spell Marines with a capital.

As for the Dress Blues, worry about getting the title first, and if you do a better job in Boot Camp than you did in this thread, then and only then you can worry about your uniform.

Get them right away and post some pictures on here. We'll let you know if you are wearing them right.

Okay, before you truely **** over this guy who's just ****ing with you all (You cant tell? lol!)

I know of a particular NCO on these forums who wore his recruiters dress blue blouse and pictures were taken and mailed to his SDI while he was at boot. It was such a horrible experience...

leave this one alone... he/she is just trying to rile you all up. put him/her on your ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    Okay, before you truely **** over this guy who's just ****ing with you all (You cant tell? lol!)

I know of a particular NCO on these forums who wore his recruiters dress blue blouse and pictures were taken and mailed to his SDI while he was at boot. It was such a horrible experience...

hahahahaha... I bet.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    An idiot? i dont think so..... by the looks of your profile picture you look like you just fell off the inbred truck....

fine i apologize for the capitalization error, wont happen again...
    i am going down to the surplus store to see if they have uniforms, if i get some ill post the pix.

Quote Originally Posted by JARpoolHEAD View Post
    An idiot? i dont think so..... by the looks of your profile picture you look like you just fell off the inbred truck.....

Okay, there's no frekkin way this is a real person/post.

....in before the ban/lock/delete.

I am suprised it has lasted this long.

Hey kid, you jsut aren't too bright are you? Not only did you show blatant disrespect to a Sgt; but you also failed to realize that the Sgt lives about one hour north of you.

I have a suggestion; Pull your head out of your ass, and do it quickly.

If possibly you are a real poolee and if you do not heed this warining, I am sure that you will be banned from this site most ricky tick.

Thread Information