Lunch With Congressman Murtha - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    He's 40. Check his birthday thread.

His prof says he's 28 and his pic looks young.

I've asked...

I'm going with the number that's a lot funnier.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    I kinda like hearing your post gary... a very interesting flare.

but the OP is hoping he doesn't outright yell the the POS congressman...

I think everyone liked the fact that he was in office until he opened his mouth about US... then almost as if the flood gates opened up his whole career turned into a steaming pile of sh!t... not 'cause we hate him now, but because of his policy and laws he's pushing..

lets not mention the EFV audit he has started (the super awesome amphibious landing craft that is going to bring us into the new millennium in the Corps.)... he's made it painfully obvious that he doesn't want us to have this....maybe he should have gone Army.....
    He did, the Iraqi Army

Well actually the meeting went a lot better than I thought. It was a meeting with just 10 NCO's and himself, and quite frankly this may have been the first time he has had frank information coming from the Afghanistan warfront without any info from higher ups and the like and quite frankly we got to get all the complaints off our chests for the stuff thats been going on around there. I was professional and polite and quite frankly was very happy to be able to continue to memories of fallen Marines, by expressing the changes that needed to be made so accidents dont happen again and so others are more safe in the future. It was great not to have anyone around and be frank with someone who can actually change policy.

Hot Damn Woody!

Frankly, I am quiet impressed with your ability to speak frankly with someone of that caliber. I have head that being frank is a huge accomplishment when put into a stresful situaiton. But frankly, thats just me being frank.... FRANK!!!

There I said it six times, you only got it in five... HA!

Had to bust your balls on that one bro, that was just too funny.

Seriously though, after that whole Haditha thing, I dont think that I would have been able to sit in the same room as that guy. Good job keeping your bearing!

Semper Fi

'"Well actually the meeting went a lot better than I thought. It was a meeting with just 10 NCO's and himself, and quite frankly this may have been the first time he has had frank information coming from the Afghanistan warfront without any info from higher ups and the like and quite frankly we got to get all the complaints off our chests for the stuff thats been going on around there. I was professional and polite and quite frankly was very happy to be able to continue to memories of fallen Marines, by expressing the changes that needed to be made so accidents dont happen again and so others are more safe in the future. It was great not to have anyone around and be frank with someone who can actually change policy."

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Is there a Barney Frank joke in there?

Thread Information