devil doc
Create Post

Thread: devil doc

devil doc

OOOOORAH had the privelge of serving with the marines for6years enjoyed every minute of it. my proudest day was the day that i was awarded my fmf ribbon. I never went to combat just had some scuds tossed at us at desert storm . godbless all my brothers in the marines and the docs

Credits
    Savings
    Welcome, I think, but Doc Greek is gonna bust your ass over no profile, especially you being a Corpsman.

Quote Originally Posted by doc h fmf View Post
    OOOOORAH had the privelge of serving with the marines for6years enjoyed every minute of it. my proudest day was the day that i was awarded my fmf ribbon. I never went to combat just had some scuds tossed at us at desert storm . godbless all my brothers in the marines and the docs
    Hey Doc welcome aboard...glad to have you with us Jarheads..
    Hey Doc when you get a chance to get squared away ( Profile),you might want to put a capital M on the word Marine...
    What outfit were you with?

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    WELCOME....NEW SQUIDDDDLY!!!! Please do not be afraid to put lots of crapola in your profile.....the Grunts love it!!!.....check mine.....SEMPER FI.....Doc Greek

OK I should have been better prepared . You guys never give the Doc a break . Man am I happy to have found you Marines .Please tell me I did god , I got booted out in 90 for bad Knees then tried to get back in for desert storm but they told me if I had a heart attack i could get back but not bad knees .

I really miss this , damn I love you guys . My oldest is going back to iraq second cruise any suggestions ?

If anyone has any info on members of 1/6 2nd MAR DIV 1986-1990 let me know . DOC COOPER FMF 1st BN 6th Mar 2nd Mar DIV email captruss2008@yahoo.com

Hey DOC cOOPER i worked at the CLINIC at GIERGER WHERE THE 6TH MARINES HAD THERE CORPMAN

doc H FMF

Doc h ,Yeah I was at geiger originally then got transferred over to mainside when we returned from the rock. Sorry it took so long to get back , had to work late. They were finishing new barracks for us when I was there . we moved a lot.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    COOPER....FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE, NUMBNUTS!!

Thread Information