Odd Profiles - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Odd Profiles

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    Wing is still a Mod??
    Sorry to say no....Needed a vacation...

He is still around and helps, by pointing us in the right direction....

You can also contact fontman....He is a mod..too

Ellie

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdoc View Post
    Bill, you tell'em. BTW, at the end did you mean, "bite me"?

I thought I remember Wing saying he was no longer a Mod a few months ago.....not sure.
    montana is so f'n mean he bites himself

As to posers (a.k.a. "poseurs"), it is a simple matter, really: if one has fought for right and freedom with clean honor (or else been prepared to) while enlisted or commissioned in the United States Marine Corps, one is NOT a poser. Anyone else claiming the title is a poser. EGA or not. Attitude is everything, both for those on active duty as well as those who are not (but who, nonetheless, shall be Marines, always) !

dang now we need to find another Canuck to become the Canadian Mod

Quote Originally Posted by skipper72 View Post
    As to posers (a.k.a. "poseurs"), it is a simple matter, really: if one has fought for right and freedom with clean honor (or else been prepared to) while enlisted or commissioned in the United States Marine Corps, one is NOT a poser. Anyone else claiming the title is a poser. EGA or not. Attitude is everything, both for those on active duty as well as those who are not (but who, nonetheless, shall be Marines, always) !
    I don't understand sir, could you please clarify your meaning?

It is all contained in The Marines Hymn. I refuse, for example, to acknowlege the "likes" of Lee Harvey Oswald, Charles Whitman, inter alios, as ever having REALLY been Marines. Attitude is everything !

And, as has been posted elsewhere: The three Corps Values: honor, courage, commitment. They make up the bedrock of the character of each individual Marine....

It is all contained in The Marines Hymn. I refuse, for example, to acknowlege the "likes" of Lee Harvey Oswald, Charles Whitman, inter alios, as ever having REALLY been Marines. Attitude is everything !

And, as has been posted elsewhere: The three Corps Values: honor, courage, commitment. They make up the bedrock of the character of each individual Marine....
    With all due respect sir, I don't believe that analogy would apply in this instance. Perhaps you are implying something? In short, what's your point?

Last edited by Drafter; 07-27-09 at 08:36 AM. Reason: spelling, content

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Drafter View Post
    With all due respect sir, I don't believe that analogy would apply in this instance. Perhaps you are implying something? In short, what's your point?
    Drafter, You are new here so I will bring you up to speed.
    Skipper is a Holy Man (priest) and a Scholar and a very deep thinker.
    Most of us don't really understand some of the posts either but read and try none the less.
    When he is in that zone, he is in that zone.

Semper Fi My Brother,
    Rocky

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Drafter View Post

How much more do you need this broken down? Maybe you just haven't had your coffee yet...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    jetdoc...bit is a cowboy term fer bite...was coined many years ago by a cowbot that had a horse bite his ear off....told his boss that tere horse bit me....

and jetdawgg yes i do bite meself....but only on special occasions...and never to be mean

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member

Skipper, I firmly believe in the signature. It is the element that binds us together here

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by montana View Post
    jetdoc...bit is a cowboy term fer bite...was coined many years ago by a cowbot that had a horse bite his ear off....told his boss that tere horse bit me....

and jetdawgg yes i do bite meself....but only on special occasions...and never to be mean
    Semper Fi

There is no disrespect intended, I am genuinley interested in his thoughts. He suggests that one can exchange fact with opinion and or intentions.

Credits
    Savings
    Core principles=essential to formation of a Marine

No principles=no Marine..

I think that's the simplest his words could be translated...

Quote Originally Posted by PaidinBlood View Post
    Core principles=essential to formation of a Marine

No principles=no Marine..

I think that's the simplest his words could be translated...
    Thank you for explaining it for him.

How does that apply to exageration or fabrication of fact?

Last edited by Drafter; 07-27-09 at 09:09 AM. Reason: content

Thread Information