Calling for fire. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    josephd
    Guest Free Member
    6 year old thread!!

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    Gotta go with Joe on this one, anyone who contributes to a very old thread like it is a conversation going on right now oughta be immediately permabanned. W-T-F? LOL

These threads should archive after a few months and give a warning if you try to respond. Some people are brand new to forums and not sure how they all work.

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    2004 post...anyone around Times Square that can meet me in an hour and have a quick lunch and chat about the USMC and our time in it?

2014 post...I went there and didn't see anyone matching your description. Shoot me an email and tell me where you are exactly.

2015 post--I was there 11 years ago, sorry for the mixup, anyone can make mistakes, I didn't see our posts were a tenth of a century apart. Lets meet in Central Park five years from now.

2020--where are you in Central Park, I'm there now???

josephd
    Guest Free Member
    I went to Central Park once, I wonder if we passed each other

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    Was that YOU, Joe??????????? Pull up a thread from 10 years ago and tell me all about it.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    No wonder you can't find each other and it has taken 10 years...that is because the woods of the park are the closest thing to woods and camouflage that most New Yorkers see in their lifetime.. between that and the underground rat tunnels you can stay apart for another ten years.....

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    hell, this thread is only six years old, there's some whos gotta EIGHT year old one going elsewhere in Open Squad. Gets more interesting every day here.

Thread Information