Homesick and pt
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Homesick and pt

Homesick and pt

Hello, i was wondering do alot of people get homesick or sick in general? Also i live on the west coast so on a daily bases how much did you pt?

Last I knew, Connecticut was on the East coast, unless someone moved the whole state out West.

Thanks for the good information have a good day mam.

Good information, you supposedly live in Connecticut and didn't even know it was on the East coast. Now that's really, really sad.

No, sorry i live in california so i am going to MCRD i just made a mistake.

Well then, I suggest you change your profile's current state from Connecticut to California. And I also suggest you brush up on your geography.

Oh, i thought i clicked California. Since i got my squared away youthink you can help me with my question?

I'm sure there are quite a few who get homesick. Boot Camp is something one needs to experience for themselves. Everyone deals with pressure in a different way.
    As for getting sick, well, I guess that depends on the person. You can catch a cold, you can get extremely stressed out and make yourself sick, you can get sick from the heat. It just depends on the person.

Thank you for the very good information. Sorry about the confusion in the beginning.

I don't like your screen name, by the way. You steal, eh?

You don't kill, you steal, huh?

I don't think your priorities are straight...

Not to menion your favorite color is Iraqi blood? How the hell would you know what Iraqi blood looks like. Plus you steal, your gonna broadcast to Marines that you steal. I suggest you pull your head head from you a$$, and un f*ck yourself before you ship. While your at it humble yourself. From your profile and scrren name, I hope that you would never make it and enter fleet. To top it all off, you can't spell worth crap.

Now my grammar and spelling is all jacked up. He is like cancer

I hope you steal some **** at bootcamp and get brutally gang raped by your entire platoon.

Everything about this kid is screaming wannabe. I don't think he'll make it past that title.

Iraqi blood ... you have got to be ****ting me

non-killing thief ... hmmm ... I think the Army's recruiter is usually near the Marine recruiter. He might want to check behind door number 2.

Thread Information