Motivational Story from today - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marine Friend Free Member Cressler's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    yeah I'm working on pull ups alot now we had the pull up bar at the fair today so every bout 20 minutes i'd do a max set of pull ups then a max set of push ups

Pyramid sets of pullups is good to do. do like set of 5

so 1, then stop for a second
    then 2, stop
    then 3
    then 4
    then 5
    then 4
    and so on... i do up to 10 but it helps alot man. do like 3 sets a day but only like 3 times a week. dont want to over do it

Credits
    Savings
    yeah my recruiter told me about the pyramid

My RS does the pyramid for almost every function. We go up to 5 pull ups and in between each set we do numerous push ups...

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Square Away Your Forum Now!!!!

I'm seeing too many posts that are not following my proper grammar rule and it irritates me to the max. Read our rules now and heed them and you had better start now. I suggest that you Poolee's start policing your forum to make sure that I don't get further irritated.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=29048

Get it done!

jim

I'm leaving for boot camp in 20 days. Man, it's crazy but i'm excited!

Quote Originally Posted by jinelson View Post
    I'm seeing too many posts that are not following my proper grammar rule and it irritates me to the max. Read our rules now and heed them and you had better start now. I suggest that you Poolee's start policing your forum to make sure that I don't get further irritated.

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=29048

Get it done!

jim

Sorry about that SSgt.

Eldridge, do you go to the gym and work out 4 days a week? I see you have 25 pull ups on your IST, thats pretty impressive. What do you do for arms?

Credits
    Savings
    yeah 25 top score is 20 at camp i think

Quote Originally Posted by blumpkin View Post
    Eldridge, do you go to the gym and work out 4 days a week? I see you have 25 pull ups on your IST, thats pretty impressive. What do you do for arms?

Ya I work out 6 days a week. Mon-Sat.

On Monday Wednesday and Friday I do sets up pushups situps and Pullups.
    While on Tues, Thurs, and Saturday I Bench, Flys, Dumbell press ( for chest ) Bicep curls, Hammer Curls, and Negative curls ( for biceps ), Skull crushers Dips, and French press ( for triceps ). Then I do my Pyramid sets of Pullups 3 sets up to 10 and down.

I mean I have worked out since Sophmore in Highschool, so if you haven't been working out for a while and your muscles arn't use to it; don't go all out give it time.

Yeah I have been working out since sophomore year too because I played football. Now I wake up at 5 every morning and go to the YMCA with my recruiter and he usually kills my upper body. But thanks, I was just wondering what you did because I would like to get to 20 pull ups before I ship off.

Quote Originally Posted by blumpkin View Post
    Yeah I have been working out since sophomore year too because I played football. Now I wake up at 5 every morning and go to the YMCA with my recruiter and he usually kills my upper body. But thanks, I was just wondering what you did because I would like to get to 20 pull ups before I ship off.

Your at 18 now. I guarantee when you ship you will have over 20 no doubt man, just keep it up

Poolee/DEP Free Member Hartford's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Eldridge0311, we ship the same week but I assume you're going to PI, right? I'll be going to SD.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartford View Post
    Eldridge0311, we ship the same week but I assume you're going to PI, right? I'll be going to SD.
    Yes sir. Im going to PI

Thread Information