Thank you Marines
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Thank you Marines

Thank you for your dedicated honorable service to our country. You are truly a blessing to us all! Because this is Ask a Marine, I will ask how did you celebrate Independence day?

I got wasted.

I was sick, in my room, all day and night. Lame. Still remembered those who came and served before me, of course.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Corporal M View Post
    I got wasted.
    Me too.

set off illegal fire works......

Went to the beach, played some volleyball, waited for the nuke from N. Korea to light up the sky, BBQ'd, got drunk, played some more volleyball. Great day with good friends, couldn't ask for much more.

Got wasted, took the family to see fireworks, drank some more, and remembered my brothers and sisters

Quote Originally Posted by Parker-0321 View Post
    Went to the beach, played some volleyball, waited for the nuke from N. Korea to light up the sky, BBQ'd, got drunk, played some more volleyball. Great day with good friends, couldn't ask for much more.
    Haha N. Korea sent out like 5 nukes last weekend. Glad I'm only a stones throw away from all this craziness.

there weren't nukes on them... they barely had enough enriched material to do those two tests... they need more time to enrich some more uraniam...

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    there weren't nukes on them... they barely had enough enriched material to do those two tests... they need more time to enrich some more uraniam...
    Seeing as how we aren't doing much to stop these tests, they have plenty of time to enrich that uranium. They imported like 500 tons of yellowcake in the past year, so it's only a matter of time.

I went to myrtle beach...like most of the Marines here, got wasted. Watched fireworks as well as set off a lot myself. And of course drank some more for my buddies who couldn't.

that's barely enough to make the two nukes they made at those payloads....

Enriched uranium is a kind of uranium in which the percent composition of uranium-235 has been increased through the process of isotope separation. Natural uranium (or NU) is 99.284% 238U isotope, with 235U only constituting about 0.711% of its weight.

with the loss of uranium during enrichment they would have approx 325 lbs of low enriched uranium.... which consist of under 20% 235U so to have it weapons grade, you're looking at 80%-85% to have a critical mass. critical mass for 85% is 110 lbs... so you see why they only did two tests......

According to my source, they've fired 7 test missiles in the past month.

oh, yeah... the missiles have no war head, otherwise they'd have a war on their hands.... they plan on sending more in the coming weeks...

Kim Jong-Il is like a 3 year old kid. He's gonna keep pushing it until he gets spanked. He's testing his limits.

Thread Information