Question for Active Duty Marines - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Its not an issue.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    And the Mafia does exist. I used to know a number of wise guys.

Don't lie to your recruiter, MEPS, or on any background investigation whether it is for the military or anyone else. Those "little issues" have a way of biting you really hard if you try to conceal them. Many old, long resolved medical issues are waiverable, so hiding them is STUPID. Failing to disclose is an issue of a lack of character.

At my old PD, if an applicant "forgot" to mention something on his BI package, his application to be a cop ended right then. No appeal, no nothing, adios, file closed, go away, and we will rat you out to other PDs if they ask us.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    5/22/09 7:35 PM http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=84287

Attention!!

I have a question regarding how the Marines will look at my past, history- during the background check.

In relation to having seen a psychiatrist a few months ago- which I have- i would like to know if the Marines will have someone look into these records while i am at Boot Camp?

When i tell them, why i went to see one, and what we talked about- then i tell them the doc's name and stuff.

If this is what you are referring to you need to give full disclosure to your recruiter and any documentation. You have to be off medication...the time limit I am not sure of.

But unless you are a Son of Sam or a crazed lunatic with suicidal/homicidal tendencies a waiver is all it should take.

They will pry into ALL your life if you enlist because you will now work for Big Brother and the USMC.

The Mafia does exist it put a hit on my first cousin in Pittsburgh,PA about 9 years ago....deader than shiat now...so the Mob does exist....probally helping to keep Big Brother in line...sometimes.

Thread Information