Illegals
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Illegals

PJones64
    Guest Free Member

Illegals

Seen a bunch of threads about illegals, but you can't convince me it ain't good for this country to have the diversity you get when you get people from other countries coming in. Irish did it, Italians did it, they were none to popular at the time, neither.
    I say open up the borders a bit more. What harm can it do.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by PJones64 View Post
    Seen a bunch of threads about illegals, but you can't convince me it ain't good for this country to have the diversity you get when you get people from other countries coming in. Irish did it, Italians did it, they were none to popular at the time, neither.
    The people you mentioned, for the most part, all came here legally. You want to open up our borders and just let 'em walk in? What the hell is wrong with you?

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Diversity yes but let's do legally. Both my parents were immigrants. They went through the process, waited their turn and finally became legal US Citizens. What you propose is so hard wired to faulty logic it begs me to ask why do think this is such a good idea??????

PJones64
    Guest Free Member
    well, its not that its a good idea, its more like its not a bad idea, if that makes any sensse

PJones64
    Guest Free Member
    we can let em go through the process too. But theres plenty of jobs Americans dont want anyway, why not just give those to the illegals, make them legal that way

PJones64
    Guest Free Member
    Its like drugs, marijuana, we cant control them, whats the next thing we always do, we always make them legal. same thing with this uncontrollable influx

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    we can let em go through the process too. But theres plenty of jobs Americans dont want anyway, why not just give those to the illegals, make them legal that way
    Huh??? You give an illegal a job and that makes him legal??? Sure next time I see Jose hanging around the garden center looking for work, I'll have him cut my lawn. Does that make him legal??

PJones64
    Guest Free Member
    well, yes and no. Yes, he is still illegally, as far as the law goes, but to you, he is legal, as you employed him and dont want to get in trouble. You give him a job, you're doing him and everyone else a favor, your lawn's getting cut, aint it? We cant have it both ways, need things done and no one around to do them things

Credits
    Savings
    well, yes and no. Yes, he is still illegally, as far as the law goes, but to you, he is legal, as you employed him and dont want to get in trouble. You give him a job, you're doing him and everyone else a favor, your lawn's getting cut, aint it? We cant have it both ways, need things done and no one around to do them things
    Did you take a stupid pill this morning?

" We cant have it both ways, need things done and no one around to do them things"

According to you we have it both ways. So what happens to all these people when all the lawns are cut, all the menial jobs are filled? Do we support them???

PJones64
    Guest Free Member
    The ones who do well, we let them stay, the ones who cant hack it, they go bck where they came from in other words they earn their way in, no handouts, no welfare checks. This would be only for working people, those who dont can hit the road again

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    Tell you one thing, it ain't going to work. If they come in legally, fine, but if not, sayonara, or adios or whatever. But he has a point, say they was to prove themselves, that they could work and hold down a job and not get on welfare? Who's to say they shouldn't stay around and become citizens sometime if they chose? I can see both sides of the coin, but just telling them they cannot come in this country, we all came from immigrant stock at one time or another

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    I can say one thing Mr. Jones. Im sure as hell glad your not a Lawyer, cause you dont know doddlie shet about the law. They are here illegally.

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HarperJim View Post
    Tell you one thing, it ain't going to work. If they come in legally, fine, but if not, sayonara, or adios or whatever. But he has a point, say they was to prove themselves, that they could work and hold down a job and not get on welfare? Who's to say they shouldn't stay around and become citizens sometime if they chose? I can see both sides of the coin, but just telling them they cannot come in this country, we all came from immigrant stock at one time or another
    Where do you draw the line my friend. Next your stupid azz will say, let terrorists come. As long as they can hold down a job and stay off welfare. And promise not to carry out a terrorists act as long we keep them employed.

Credits
    Savings
    The ones who do well, we let them stay, the ones who cant hack it, they go bck where they came from in other words they earn their way in, no handouts, no welfare checks. This would be only for working people, those who dont can hit the road again
    And how do you keep track of all these people you let in?? You think they are going to tell the Feds where they are, what they are doing? Like hell, once in you'll never get rid of them. We might as well tell our Border Patrol officers to go home becuse we're going to need the money we pay them to keep all these Juan and Juanita's fed and housed

Dumb a$$ idea

Thread Information