Looking For Marines Who Was Attached To Vma-214. (87-91), Matcs-28. Hmla-167(91-94)
Create Post
    Registered User Free Member SOONERRO's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Question Looking For Marines Who Was Attached To Vma-214. (87-91), Matcs-28. Hmla-167(91-94)

THIS IS SGT. FUENTES LOOKING FOR ANY OF MY OLD BUDS. I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY MARINE ATTACHED TO VMAT-102 MCAS YUMA 1985-1987

Credits
    Savings

Up Date

Its me againe Sgt Fuentes if any one out there wants to get in touch with me. I changed my name on leatherneck.com from SOONERRO to ROHO pm me and I will get back to you.

Supply Platoon reporting!

What Up Ro? It's Pedro your friendly neighborhood 3051. I forgot I was even part of this site. Thanx for the reminder. Where's the rest of your Airwingers at? Place must of gone to crap when I went to ANGLICO. Til next time. I'm out!

Credits
    Savings
    Semper FI, brother its been a long time. I will keep in touch OORAH!!!!

Sorry I didn't get back to ya this past weekend. Had previous family obligations I had forgotton. I'll hollar at ya soon. Where's the rest of MATCS 28. Come on New River where you hiding.

Give me a call

Hey Ro, man can't find your # bro. Give me a call or just PM it to me. Late!

I was with MATCS-28 from Aug '89 to Dec '89 TAD to MCAS Yuma. I also was with DET I to the sand box in '90-'91. Other than that was with H&HS ATC at New River.

Thread Information