Dress Blue Deltas Complete Uni
Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Dress Blue Deltas Complete Uni

I was told to report in for RA in my Deltas, is having the white garrison cover a part of this? If so, do I still use the black screw posts and EGA or the gold ones they give you at boot?

Yes the white garrison cover is part of the uniform. You should use the gold ones.

Are you a retard? How did you make it through boot camp without knowing what dress blue delta's are?

White Garrison cover, gold EGA and gold posts on it. Short sleeve khaki shirt with your little pizza stain and marksmanship badge over a plain white tee shirt (dont forget the shirt and collar stays you little turdling). Your blue trousers, black socks, Corframs and the tan belt with the gold buckle.

Everywhere you go you need to chech your jig line and ensure your shirt is bloused properly.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtyOps View Post
    Are you a retard? How did you make it through boot camp without knowing what dress blue delta's are?
    +1

Speaking of cover, we were issued the Barraks cover too, same frame but with green top and black buttons (Yea you know), I never in my whole time in wore it, it was always the Pi$$-cutter. Anyone ever had to wear it (Barracks cover) in formation? Ok Im an idiot, but what was the purpose for it?

Credits
    Savings
    I am a little disappointed, too...silverbullets...you a fan of them?

For what its worth-blue pants always with white and gold. green with green and black... Did that make any sense to you?

Just don't show up in service CHALPHAS and you'll be ok...

Quote Originally Posted by PaidinBlood View Post
    I am a little disappointed, too...silverbullets...you a fan of them?

For what its worth-blue pants always with white and gold. green with green and black... Did that make any sense to you?

Just don't show up in service CHALPHAS and you'll be ok...
    Almost, but I'm not sure what pants are.

Everywhere you go you need to check your jig line and ensure your shirt is bloused properly.
    A typo was made in this response young Leatherneck. The correct term is "gig line." Hope you remembered that.

Credits
    Savings
    Ouch....I guess shi tbirds like me make sure to wear green PANTS with their green HAT...what a turd

Quote Originally Posted by Alisium View Post
    Almost, but I'm not sure what pants are.
    No PiB was breaking it down Barney Style for the AssHat Silver Butts that threw away his Marine Corps knowlege after boot.

Yes the white garrison cover is part of the uniform. You should use the gold ones.
    Thank you sergeant.
    Are you a retard? How did you make it through boot camp without knowing what dress blue delta's are? White Garrison cover, gold EGA and gold posts on it. Short sleeve khaki shirt with your little pizza stain and marksmanship badge over a plain white tee shirt (dont forget the shirt and collar stays you little turdling). Your blue trousers, black socks, Corframs and the tan belt with the gold buckle. Everywhere you go you need to chech your jig line and ensure your shirt is bloused properly.
    Thank you Sergeant.

Last edited by silver0bullets; 06-15-09 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Crediting the first repsonse as well.

Quote Originally Posted by silver0bullets View Post
    Thank you sergeant. Thank you Sergeant.
    Actually the correct response would be "Aye Aye Sergeant", while your unfuc$ing your uniform. May I suggest a little work on your profile as well.

Actually the correct response would be "Aye Aye Sergeant", while your unfuc$ing your uniform. May I suggest a little work on your profile as well.
    Aye LCpl. What else should I put in my profile LCpl?

Credits
    Savings

White Garrison cover, gold EGA and gold posts on it. Short sleeve khaki shirt with your little pizza stain and marksmanship badge over a plain white tee shirt (dont forget the shirt and collar stays you little turdling). Your blue trousers, black socks, Corframs and the tan belt with the gold buckle.

Everywhere you go you need to chech your jig line and ensure your shirt is bloused properly.
    Marksmanship badge is at wearers discretion unless otherwise directed by unit commander. This goes for all Service and Dress uniforms. Dress A being the exception of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersquishy View Post
    No PiB was breaking it down Barney Style for the AssHat Silver Butts that threw away his Marine Corps knowlege after boot.
    I still have my Marine Corps knowledge. I found it stashed in a box with some other gear. I was flipping through it the other day and was amazed at how much sh*t we committed to memory in 12 weeks. I'm going to get it mounted in a shadow box or something

Quote Originally Posted by Supersquishy View Post
    +1

Speaking of cover, we were issued the Barraks cover too, same frame but with green top and black buttons (Yea you know), I never in my whole time in wore it, it was always the Pi$$-cutter. Anyone ever had to wear it (Barracks cover) in formation? Ok Im an idiot, but what was the purpose for it?
    I wore my green barracks cover all the time never wore the **** cutter. My duty station was the reason why. We always had uniform inspections they were always alot of fun.

Cantrell

Thread Information