Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Navy...

Credits
    Savings

Thumbs up The Navy...

...according to this littel girl!

WOW lol... Hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahah

Doc.. What do you have to say about this??

I have to say our SEALs get to any AO before any Marine units do, so suck on that.

P.S. I have great respect for the Corps and Marines but don't forget who pays the bills.

Quote Originally Posted by Integrity57 View Post
    I have to say our SEALs get to any AO before any Marine units do, so suck on that.
    Who were the first units on the ground in OEF?
    Thats right, Army Special Forces followed by Marines.

Army Delta were the first in Afghanistan at Tora Bora but the SEALs and Air Force CCT's secured Camp Rhino before the MEU ever arrived after it's many techincal difficulties. Don't believe me? Check Capt. Dick Couch's (SEAL) USN Ret. "Down Range."

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

I don't know how to tell ALL of you Grunts, but you're PART of The Navy...what do you think Fleet Marine Force...stands for?? PLEASE be VERY careful WHICH Squids you pick on!! SORRY...but, Corpsmen who have served in Combat, with the Fleet Marines...DO NOT appreciate OUT-SIDERS, who don't know SH!T, about the Honor, Dignity, and Respect we are entitled to. Department of The United States Navy, and Marine Corps.....HMMMMM....interesting.....SEMPER FIDELIS....Doc Greek

...NO CORPSMEN....NO MARINES!....

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Doc,,,,,,,You're part of the Navy,,,,,,, The part your cheeks part,,,,,,,,,I just know green.

Not trying to stir sh*t up, as I appreciate and respect the Corpsmen as much as any Marine ...

but I saw a bumper sticker the other day that summed up the Marine's involvement in the Navy:

"Yes, the Marines are a department of the Navy; we're the MEN'S department!"

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Yes,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    Not trying to stir sh*t up, as I appreciate and respect the Corpsmen as much as any Marine ...

but I saw a bumper sticker the other day that summed up the Marine's involvement in the Navy:

"Yes, the Marines are a department of the Navy; we're the MEN'S department!"
    An oldie but a Goodie,,,,,,,,,,

We are not part of the Navy. It may be splitting hairs, but both the U.S. Navy and the U.S. Marine Corps are part of the Department of the Navy. BTW: Of course we are the better part of that department which includes our Docs!

****, judging by the handwriting alone I'd say Jarhed87 (nice spelling) wrote that note and was trying to cover his ass by saying it was a little girl. Marines aren't all that bad, two of my best friends are Marines as well as most of my friends from this site, just don't expect a Sailor to take **** from you with a smile, we've been putting up with ya'll for too long lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Integrity57 View Post
    ****, judging by the handwriting alone I'd say Jarhed87 (nice spelling) wrote that note and was trying to cover his ass by saying it was a little girl. Marines aren't all that bad, two of my best friends are Marines as well as most of my friends from this site, just don't expect a Sailor to take **** from you with a smile, we've been putting up with ya'll for too long lol.
    We wouldn't talk **** to you guys if you put up with it with a smile!

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Wink Doo, Doo???

GENTLEMEN.....there's NOTHING wrong with this thread!! We ALL enjoy picking on each other! If anyone is offended...I'll apologize for ALL of us! No personal harm was intended. BUT...just to make sure....I NEVER did, and I NEVER saw, a Doc SH!T his trou. in an ambush, OR a firefight....can't say that for FNG Marines!! MAN...WHAT A STINK!!! HA! HA! HA! HA!......DOC

Quote Originally Posted by DocGreek View Post

GENTLEMEN.....there's NOTHING wrong with this thread!! We ALL enjoy picking on each other! If anyone is offended...I'll apologize for ALL of us! No personal harm was intended. BUT...just to make sure....I NEVER did, and I NEVER saw, a Doc SH!T his trou. in an ambush, OR a firefight....can't say that for FNG Marines!! MAN...WHAT A STINK!!! HA! HA! HA! HA!......DOC
    Just for the record, I never had to push a Marine off the back of my AAV in the middle of a firefight ... can't say that for the Doc! I had to throw an MRE at him to wake him up, too! HA! HA! HA!

Semper get-the-hell-off-my-AAV!

In his defense, though, he did have a rough day of watching the Marines distributing humrats the town before!

Semper Fi, Doc!

Sailors are like convenient cousins when you want to get away from your immediate family.

Wasn't there a bill introduced, recently, to change the "Department of the Navy" to "The Department of the Navy and Marine Corps" ?

I could swear I read that here somewhere.

Thread Information