I have just a couple quetions. - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DBerry15 View Post
    The FVCK OFF! at the end was unnecessary I think I could have gotten the point without it.

You know I have been watching this site and reading many threads for probably the past 3 months and I see the type of D*ck Heads that show up here.

I made sure when I came to this board that I would not disrespect any Marine in here, But you guys take this a little to seriously. I could understand insulting me or E-Yelling at me if I was being a prick but the question still stands.

What the hell did I do to deserve to be treated like this? Me forgetting to captilize a letter really ticks you off this much and my "condiscending tone"

In all fairness this is the internet how can you tell what tone I am using?
    Lesson #1 We don't have to explain ourselfs
    Lesson#2 Marines always have each others backs.

Quote Originally Posted by ameriken View Post
    Think about what I said:

It won't are very important words.

You read websites, watched EOEC, and that's not good enough. So you come here, ask more questions, get more answers, and you aren't satisfied with those. The problem is you don't like the answers you are getting. And no matter how much information you get, you still won't be prepared for what lies ahead.
    Well thank you for your reply, at least you did not have to resort to insulting me.

Thanks for your's and everyone else's post. This has been very amusing and in it's own ways somewhat helpful.

Hopefully next time I post I will not forget to captilize the word Marine.

If anyone wants me to be dealt with for my disrespectful way then report me but posting in a thread telling me to go and f*ck myself is not really solving anything, but making that paticular person look like one very immature individual who has to start E-Fights with a someone for no paticular reason just to satisfy himself.
    If you talk that way to a DI when he tells you to f-ck yourself, you may very well find out the answer to your questions about getting hit and about blanket parties. Some questions can never really be answered until you're there yourself.

Look, I know I'm just an old(er) guy and young folks tend to ignore what we 'experienced' folks have to say, but regardless, let me add this.

25, 30, 40, 50 years ago, we didn't have the endless flood of information that is all over the internet today.

When many of us joined, all we knew was this: Marine Corps Boot Camp is the toughest in the world. When you get there, you'll find out what Boot Camp is all about and even if you can only do 1 or 2 pullups, or 30 or 40 situps, you'll be in shape when you graduate.

Today, it seems like you younger guys have to satisfy some need to know everything before you go as if it will help you when you get there.

It won't.

Nothing can prepare you mentally, physically, or spiritually for a Drill Instructor screaming at you at the top of his (or her) lungs with spit flying in your face calling you names that no one ever called you before, and doing it in front of 80 other guys who are all p-ssed at you for screwing up, all the while mommy is not there to protect you and you can't run to your bedroom and cry.

So, suck it up. Focus on the goal, not the process, and you'll make it.
    If you do enlist and go to boot camp, I hope that you "debate" with your Drill Instructors the way that you do with the Marines here. Read this post again, slowly, and let it sink in. Close your mouth, and open your ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersquishy View Post
    Lesson #1 We don't have to explain ourselfs
    Lesson#2 Marines always have each others backs.
    1.) I guess not
    2.) The only way I can respond to this is ok.

Credits
    Savings
    There you have it.

Throw a little bait your way and you lose your cool.

You are too thin skinned.

Maybe when your nuts drop your skin will tighten up.

If you talk that way to a DI when he tells you to f-ck yourself, you may very well find out the answer to your questions about getting hit and about blanket parties. Some questions can never really be answered until you're there yourself.
    And throughout this entire fiasco I just learned that it seems as if this will be the only way I get the answers I am truly looking for.

Like I said earlier:
    Nothing can prepare you mentally, physically, or spiritually for a Drill Instructor screaming at you at the top of his (or her) lungs with spit flying in your face calling you names that no one ever called you before, and doing it in front of 80 other guys who are all p-ssed at you for screwing up, all the while mommy is not there to protect you and you can't run to your bedroom and cry.

Quote Originally Posted by 3522 View Post
    If you do enlist and go to boot camp, I hope that you "debate" with your Drill Instructors the way that you do with the Marines here. Read this post again, slowly, and let it sink in. Close your mouth, and open your ears.
    I will not debate with my drill instructors, I can however debate with you all though because I am being respectful about it and because I did not randomly tell someone to F*ck off for no aparent reason.

Some of you Marines may not think so but I am, you guys just flip out way to easy over the easiest of things. Like forgetting to captilize the word Marine.

But I am going to end my conversation with you with a thank you.

Like I said earlier:
    ok thank you.

From here on out if you want to post in this thread telling me to f*ck myself or with some insult. Just report me and move on.

Because even though I still respect all of you, I believe your time could be better spent then E-Fighting with someone who is not even really fighting back.

From here on out if you want to post in this thread telling me to f*ck myself or with some insult. Just report me and move on.

Because even though I still respect all of you, I believe your time could be better spent then E-Fighting with someone who is not even really fighting back.
    Now you're a spineless ***** who won't stand up for themself. Way to handle the situation. I'd hate to be sharing a fighting hole with you ...

Always capitalize "Marine," you capitalize "God" right? Well Marine is more important. Just remember that!

Oh, and FYI, I'm not saying to disrespect the Marines back on here. But stand your ground and never waiver for whatever reason. Remember, they are something you want to be.

If you can't handle some Marines verbally assaulting you over the Internet, how are you going to survive boot camp?

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    If you can't handle some Marines verbally assaulting you over the Internet, how are you going to survive boot camp?
    He won't because he has Sand in his Pu$$y

Quote Originally Posted by Supersquishy View Post
    He won't because he has Sand in his Pu$$y
    I don't know, what do you think? Wash out in first or second phase? I got money on first.

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    Now you're a spineless ***** who won't stand up for themself. Way to handle the situation. I'd hate to be sharing a fighting hole with you ...

Always capitalize "Marine," you capitalize "God" right? Well Marine is more important. Just remember that!

Oh, and FYI, I'm not saying to disrespect the Marines back on here. But stand your ground and never waiver for whatever reason. Remember, they are something you want to be.

This is the Internet I personally do not give a S*it if someone wants to insult me over the interwebz

Why should I stand up for myself on the internet? Will I suffer reprecussions if I do not? Will I gain a black eye if I do not? Will I lose my life? No if someone wants to start a E-Fight on the internet then I let them. I let them prove to themselves how important their lives are by every letter key they press down in the response.

In real life If I were to be insulted obviously it would be handled in a different way but this is the internet I personally don't give a rats a**

Thanks for the advice though.

Thread Information