Marine Corps stickers as a poolee
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Marine Corps stickers as a poolee

I would like to put the Marine Corps stickers they give you in the "Welcome Aboard package" on my car but I am a poolee and haven't earned the title yet.

Whats your opinion?

My opinion is that you should fill out your profile.

First of all fill out your profile or your not gonna be very popular around here.

In my opinion, as long as it's not overboard it's not a big deal. As long as you never claim to be a Marine then I think it's acceptable to wear marine corps gear/stickers on your car (just don't show up to boot camp wearing a Marines shirt :P). Unless you have a sticker/shirt that says "I am a Marine", all you're doing is supporting the Marines by wearing it. What's wrong with supporting the greatest fighting force in the world?

Like Kreegz said, I think it's okay as long as you don't go around claiming to be a Marine yet. Doing that, in my opinion, dishonors the Marines who have gone before you and earned the title. Having the stickers on your car just shows support and should be okay.

Or better yet, don't be like the guy in my boot camp that came in with the Eagle, Globe and Anchor tattooed onto his chest. I never seen someone get lit up as bad as that kid did.

Theres a kid at my school who wears a shirt that says
    "USMC - DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR! OOHRAH" and has a picture of a bulldog with a smoky hat. Dont be that kid

I have a foil sticker from my recruiter, and I was contemplating putting it on my car. Im hesitant though, Ill wait until I DEP. Sounds like you're already in though...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Paste those stickers,,, You're just a supporter,,,,,,,, Just don't be suprised if an 'Old Fuk', like me walks up for a chat,,,,,,,,,,

I agree...paste them up. It shows your support for Marines and your intention on joining the ranks. Then if you do get through everything and deploy, you just upgrade the stickers haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Covey_Rider View Post
    I agree...paste them up. It shows your support for Marines and your intention on joining the ranks. Then if you do get through everything and deploy, you just upgrade the stickers haha.
    Yeah, then you just paste your rank insignia above your DoD decal, the rest of the moto stickers are already in place!

I have my stickers strategically placed for certain times haha. A small U.S. Marine banner across the top in the back window...and then if you're walking up on the drivers side from the rear of the vehicle, you can't help but see my OIF Veteran sticker. Gotta new toy with a decent set of nuts and well...I have road rage.

Wasn't there just a thread like a week ago that was here talking about this EXACT SAME question..??

There was... do a search, bro,

I think the other question was about T-Shirts and Flags or something of that nature.

Marine Corps. Moto, period. They discussed it all.

No.. Theres been around 100000000000000 thread about stickers AND T-shirts. Take 2 minutes out of ur life and search it because it will be faster then going through making this post.. and then waiting for an answer...

Quote Originally Posted by MattSexton View Post
    I would like to put the Marine Corps stickers they give you in the "Welcome Aboard package" on my car but I am a poolee and haven't earned the title yet.

Whats your opinion?
    Seen/heard this question a million times, still the same answer: Its your car, and its a free country. You can put whatever stickers you damn well please.

As long as you're not running around telling people that you're an official US Marine, its cool.

Thread Information