I was thinking about joining the Marines - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Bulkyker, you would make a fine Marine

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    i don't have time to fill out a profile so pizz off just tell me what i want to know and dont confuse me with the facts and if you dont you are a lardass faget and can shoot your gun up your ass and then if you tell me bye bye turd i am going to pitch a fit and go tell my mommy and she will make some phone calls and you will be sorry and why cant i join with my homeschooled ged without having to get 15 college credits and my tattoo is barely dry and on the back of my neck and i will not lose my nose ring no matter what because i want to be the coolest scout sniper recon mofo and live in a barracks with all the guys and a friend of my cousin who was in the army told him that we did not have to get a haircut in basic that it was all a bunch of marine crap and just because i have flat feet will i need a waiver and do i really have to shoot one of those noisy guns that is so gay because i want to be a pilot so i dont need to know how to shoot a gun and pt is not necessary either since i will not be walking anywhere just flying and can my girlfiriend stay on camp pendleton while i am in basic as i would really not like to lose her since she might be pregnant and since she is only 14 i really need to keep an eye on her and what if the baby is not mine because she did go out with a bunch of navy guys once and she smiled a lot when she got home so my one question is what do i do with a broomstick so hurry with the answer as i am 16 and need to know this real soon so i can decide if the marine crop is right for me
    Lucky us, we were looking for a new CMC. Bulky can be your SgtMaj of the mariners crop.

You didn't tell us if you played flight simulator on your PC at home because that would fill your requirements for flight school

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    I have syphilis and I just found out....everyone was wondering what has been effecting my brain cells all these years.

When I was 9 I was diagnosed with ADD and put on Ritalin but I don't think I really have it because like I stopped taking the medicine in 8th grade and I haven't like had any problems since.

I have been to three different doctors and they tell me that I am not slow.

Then I took the ASVAB test and I'm in denial....but soon I will have to face reality that I am a dumbazz!

Now this makes me sad if I can't join the Marine Corps...but I can like live with it,because my friend said I can join the Army.

Is he right?

I am 27 now and I am trying to DEP.

I talked to a recruiter over the phone but like he couldn't understand me....because when I was younger I think the crack I smoked made my vocal chords turn to mush.

My recruiter told me not to tell anyone and just see what happens with a place called MEPS.

Is he lying to me?

I know that honesty is best but I am really torn on who to listen to.

I want my MOS in the Marine Corps to be Intelligence, or a sniper reconnaissance man do you think this will effect me in any way?

I want to apologize now.....because I might not be able to apologize later to you guys.

By the way if you don't have sumtin' relevant to say just shut the hell up!

Thanks and appreciate everything you all do!

i don't have time to fill out a profile so pizz off just tell me what i want to know and dont confuse me with the facts and if you dont you are a lardass faget and can shoot your gun up your ass and then if you tell me bye bye turd i am going to pitch a fit and go tell my mommy and she will make some phone calls and you will be sorry and why cant i join with my homeschooled ged without having to get 15 college credits and my tattoo is barely dry and on the back of my neck and i will not lose my nose ring no matter what because i want to be the coolest scout sniper recon mofo and live in a barracks with all the guys and a friend of my cousin who was in the army told him that we did not have to get a haircut in basic that it was all a bunch of marine crap and just because i have flat feet will i need a waiver and do i really have to shoot one of those noisy guns that is so gay because i want to be a pilot so i dont need to know how to shoot a gun and pt is not necessary either since i will not be walking anywhere just flying and can my girlfiriend stay on camp pendleton while i am in basic as i would really not like to lose her since she might be pregnant and since she is only 14 i really need to keep an eye on her and what if the baby is not mine because she did go out with a bunch of navy guys once and she smiled a lot when she got home so my one question is what do i do with a broomstick so hurry with the answer as i am 16 and need to know this real soon so i can decide if the marine crop is right for me
    *falls out of chair laughing that made my day.

I have a bunch of questions that I'm going to ask you marines.

-When I'm in basic training, how often do i get to call home
    -can i wear hair gel while there?
    -do you think the guys in the shower would wash my back for me, or is that to gay
    -when are gays going to be allowed in
    -is there a "i smoke pole" waiver
    -my recruiter is getting me a waiver for the asvab, is this possible or is he lying
    -since i don't like the answer i'm getting from my recruiter, can you possibly give me a different one, because it just might make a difference.
    -after my first enlistment i'm thinking about going to the CIA, what do you think?
    -what are some types of classified information
    -can my girlfriend and dog live with me in the barracks
    -if i have relationship problems while in boot camp, will i be given time off to take care of it
    -one of my nuts hangs a lot lower then the other, will this be a problem
    -a marine told me that the white flap on the back of a sailors uniform is so that there's something to wipe your d Ick off on after u pull out...is that true
    -if i go to san diego, will i have time to go out in town during basic
    -i still breast feed...is that an issue

ok well those are my questions. wish me luck, another 160lbs to loose and i'll make weight...and if i get in i'll finally be able to move out of the house! and i'm only 29, that's much quicker then my other siblings. i think i'm the smartest out of all of them

Did you use a figgin search button? This same exact question has been asked thousands of time.

I'm an amazing sniper of Call of Duty 4. Will that make me an awesome scout sniper in the Marine Core?
    I have asthma, and I'm colorblind in both eyes... Will that make a difference?
    I'm 18, I have seven tattoos, one of them being a full sleeve on my arm. I have 3 children, all from different mothers. Will the Marine Core pay for all of they're care?
    I'm sry if this is a lot of questions but my recruiter didn't give me the right answers that I was looking for. He said that if I had asthma, i was disqualified. I told him that I didn't have any records past when I was 12, but he said they probably wouldn't take me. I've also been diagnosed with mild depression, which I'm on medication for. Will this effect my ability to join?
    Thanks for your answers, but if I don't agree with them, I'm going to disrespect you and insult your Marine Corp. I know that whole 'brotherhood' thing is only skin deep anyways.

Sincerely and Disrespectfully,
    All the stupid disrespectful, idiot, moronic, snot-nosed Marine wannabes that you have to deal with day in and day out.

In all seriousness guys, I wanted to thank ya'll for being here. You have to deal with a lot of our stupidazz questions, and if I offended you or your Corp in the above spoken, my sincerest apologies; It's all meant in fun.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by JSam
    In all seriousness guys, I wanted to thank ya'll for being here. You have to deal with a lot of our stupidazz questions, and if I offended you or your Corp in the above spoken, my sincerest apologies; It's all meant in fun.

Not to be real critical, but the Marines that posted these missives, did so without a text style or misspelled words.

Have you checked your post??

Not not offended, all in fun, but serious.

Not to be real critical, but the Marines that posted these missives, did so without a text style or misspelled words.

Have you checked your post??

I did indeed, sir. I was making fun of certain people's inability to read the rules pertaining to text style typing, and in doing so broke the rules.

The recruiter told me to lie about my condition at MEPS. I really don't want to lie, but I'll do anything to have the pride, honor, and integrity of being a Marine.

i wanted to be a scoutsniper in the reserves but my recruiter sys that job isnt open is he lyin to me/!?! i want to know now at 12am beacuse asking at this time would mke a differance then waiting another 9 hrs to ask my recruiter...HELP!!!>!!>

Credits
    Savings
    You know, I think every poolee/ricky recon/sniper/scout/non-profile filling/etc./etc./wannabee out to have to read this thread before he asks a question.

You know, I think every poolee/ricky recon/sniper/scout/non-profile filling/etc./etc./wannabee out to have to read this thread before he asks a question.
    Yep, this should be pinned.

I don't see that happening.
    Poolees can't even fill out a proper profile most of the time.

If I ever have the chance to breach the perimeter and sneak up on a sleeping Mod, I'll steal the Ban Hammer and destroy the self esteem of all the poolees here in less then 3 hours.

Credits
    Savings

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Pete0331 View Post
    I don't see that happening.
    Poolees can't even fill out a proper profile most of the time.

If I ever have the chance to breach the perimeter and sneak up on a sleeping Mod, I'll steal the Ban Hammer and destroy the self esteem of all the poolees here in less then 3 hours.

NOW HEAR THIS: FVCK YEAH!

Thread Information