Chest tattoo. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chest tattoo.

yea?

my grunt buddy sent me a postcard...with a naked chick on the front. and on the letter part? it said in BIG RED LETTERS YOUR SDI IS A ****ING POG ***** LUCKY FOR ME,he only saw the front of it (the naked girl) and made me come up there and rip it up in front of him.....i shudder thinking of what woulda happened if he had read the letter part.....

A kid in my boot camp platoon showed up with U.S.M.C. on his shoulder/bicep. Every night the Drill Instructors would make him spend about 30 minutes "scrubbing" that tattoo to "remove" it because he hadn't earned the title yet. I would strongly advise against it.

hehehe... I'd advise against it as well...

a guy in my plt had 'spike' in the Marine Corps 'spike' pose without the smoky and without the USMC letters... but everyone knew what he wanted it to be after boot camp....

it was comical that he'd get that BEFORE bootcamp...

that's just one more piece of paperwork your recruiter needs to fill out... just wait until afterwards ( and after MCT so they don't write you up)

Quote Originally Posted by psyclopsus View Post
    A kid in my boot camp platoon showed up with U.S.M.C. on his shoulder/bicep. Every night the Drill Instructors would make him spend about 30 minutes "scrubbing" that tattoo to "remove" it because he hadn't earned the title yet. I would strongly advise against it.

That's a good one.

Thread Information