Graduated DLI today.
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Graduated DLI today.

I just picked up my course completion diploma, and Associate of Arts Degree in Arabic from the Defense Language Institute this morning. I finished with a 3.0 GPA and a 2 listening, 2+ reading, 1+ speaking score on the DLPT 5. From here I'm going on to Goodfellow AFB for radio training and Iraqi dialect, then on to Pendleton. I'll eventually join 1st Radio Btn.

Oohrah, Devil. Congratulations on the completion. I'm sure you're pretty much taxed right now.

GET SOME.

How long was that school?

Congrat's

Ellie

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyK View Post
    How long was that school?
    It's a 63-week course. I arrived here after MCT in January of 08.

Quote Originally Posted by osborned View Post
    I just picked up my course completion diploma, and Associate of Arts Degree in Arabic from the Defense Language Institute this morning. I finished with a 3.0 GPA and a 2 listening, 2+ reading, 1+ speaking score on the DLPT 5. From here I'm going on to Goodfellow AFB for radio training and Iraqi dialect, then on to Pendleton. I'll eventually join 1st Radio Btn.
    Outstanding Marine!

Stay motivated

Congrats!! That's a big accomplishment. Goodfellow is a piece of cake in comparison. I was the distinguished grad in my Goodfellow class.

I think those are the scores I graduated with. I tested higher later on.

Good job. I remember when you got to DLI.

Sorry to bump an old post, but just wanted to update that I'm a week and a half from done here. I'm detaching on the 13th of November and heading off with my wife and son to 1st RadBn. Is there anybody I can say hi to when I get there?

Damn man with all that training you must have signed a 10 year contract. Good job stickin it out, I know it must have been tough at times without the wife and son. So you're going to be 2 years in the Corps before getting to your first duty station huh?

Now to decide between SST/MEWSS or whatever they're calling it now, and Radio Recon.

No clue who is at 1st Rad now. I'd like to know if any of them were at K-Bay during '00-'02.

Outstanding Marine! Congrats and Ooh-Rah!

Plenty of the korlings just checked in. Tons of stuff to do. Just hit up any of us who are on Pendleton. Bunch at radbn of course, and the rest of us are all spread out everywhere.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by BR34 View Post
    Damn man with all that training you must have signed a 10 year contract. Good job stickin it out, I know it must have been tough at times without the wife and son. So you're going to be 2 years in the Corps before getting to your first duty station huh?
    Wonder how long it will take him to pick up CPL, I bet in no time. Hell he'll probably be there only there a few months, and then pick up. Then all the Marines that have been there a year to two will be like wtf, and still be waiting to pick up lol. He'll be there new "boot" one day, and he'll be there NCO the next haha.

Thread Information