Pre Summer/Boot Camp IST Scores... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hey thanks bro! Stay Motivated!

Little bump needed. How is everybody doing? I picked up a couple more pullups and a better run time. Sig is updated.

I have gotten a little better. Official IST from February Pull ups 3, Crunches 75, 1.5 12 flat. Have another IST this Saturday so I'll update it, but unofficially, did a IST last night:
    Pull up-10
    Crunches
    1.6 run(From my house to a nearby school's distance) 11:15

Ran another IST yesterday. Crunches went up from 156 to 172. Didn't get any better on the pullups and run though. Keep up the good work Brian!

Ran the officials today.
    Pull up- 11
    Crunches-125
    1.5 Run- 10:57

Thanks ds11! Every other poolee with a better IST than me keeps me motivated so keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by ds11 View Post
    Little bump needed. How is everybody doing? I picked up a couple more pull ups and a better run time. Sig is updated.
    Doin' fantastic, received the award for "highest overall initial strength test" at family night. Was pretty good, but I kinda feel bad for taking an award when so many others worked a lot harder for their scores... I was already in pretty good shape.

Just did a practice IST at my house and did 24 pullups, 95 crunches, and run of 10 mins flat... so next pool function should be good

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Ran the officials today.
    Pull up- 11
    Crunches-125
    1.5 Run- 10:57

Thanks ds11! Every other poolee with a better IST than me keeps me motivated so keep it up!
    My first IST was:

P/U- 17
    Crunches- 96
    Run- 10:45

Needless to say I had already been training and doing some good crossfit exercizes prior to it. But I'm very happy with my improvements thus far. There's nothing but room to better yourself.

My most recent IST scores are:
    Pull Ups: 17 reps
    Crunches: 115 reps
    2400m run: 10:35

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    they only made us do 5 pull ups just so they could see we did the minimum, and theyd give us an extra one if they were easy. i got the 6 pull ups, 100 crunches exactly, and a 10:32 1.5 mile. not happy with the run time, ive done much better but its all good.

Pull ups: 18
    Crunches: 161
    1.5 mile: 11:15

i did not put as much as i could on the run, but my run time before this IST was 9:43, and winded the hell out of me haha

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    My IST scores are in my sig

wow, i didnt realize this thread was still goin on a year later, I'm a Lance now and just ran my PFT last week.

Pull: 20
    Crunch: 100
    3-Mile: 19:18
    Score: 292

Quote Originally Posted by DontShooTiLuvU View Post
    wow, i didnt realize this thread was still goin on a year later, I'm a Lance now and just ran my PFT last week.

Pull: 20
    Crunch: 100
    3-Mile: 19:18
    Score: 292
    how did you drop 10 pull ups? i've heard of people going down in pull ups when they get out of boot camp, but 10?! Thats alot....

My IST is in my signature, have to work on that run and pull ups

Thread Information