What battalion will I be in? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner614 View Post
    I can almost guarantee you that anyone from the 2nd or 3rd batallion thinks the other two are disgusting as well.
    Yes, we do, we all know 3rd Bat was the best

Quote Originally Posted by BR34 View Post
    Who gives a **** what battalion you're in? You going to boot camp for the pretty red shirt they give you in 1st bt? Go earn the title and just be happy you ain't in Papa Co.
    What's wrong with 4th BN?

a bunch of dickless wonders, that's what!

hahahahah.

You'll be in 1st BN, Alpha Company.

Credits
    Savings
    Why don't you be a man and go for Second Battalion!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    a bunch of dickless wonders, that's what!

hahahahah.
    That just means that we can get kicked in the groin and not fall over!

Oh, and we got lil' Timmy and lil' Johnny too- Chesty wouldn't have it any other way.

Didn't 4th Bat have tea-parties and stuff like that back in the 50's?

Quote Originally Posted by Russel Harris View Post
    I ship to boot camp 20090810 and I want to get into 1st battalion. Does anyone know what battalion I will be in? If I'm not going to be in 1st, what date would I need to be in 1st?
    Just don't screw up and end up in 4th,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinesFTW View Post
    This seems to be one of the most non-important question that someone could think of.. As what PFC said, we all hope for your sake its not the 4th..
    Just some FYI for some of you male poolees who don't know this, but 4th BN is for Female Recruits only and we only train at Parris Island. Don't go knocking 4th BN down.......we train just as hard as the males do!
    And for you male poolees, what difference does it make what BN you're in......in the end what matters the most is when you've EARNED the EGA and the right to be called a UNITED STATES MARINE!!! That's what matters the most......and that's what you should be thinking about, not what BN you're going to be in.

Quote Originally Posted by LASWMarine View Post
    Just some FYI for some of you male poolees who don't know this, but 4th BN is for Female Recruits only and we only train at Parris Island. Don't go knocking 4th BN down.......we train just as hard as the males do!
    And for you male poolees, what difference does it make what BN you're in......in the end what matters the most is when you've EARNED the EGA and the right to be called a UNITED STATES MARINE!!! That's what matters the most......and that's what you should be thinking about, not what BN you're going to be in.
    I think you got their attintion Lisa.....
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by ecfree View Post
    I think you got their attintion Lisa.....
    SEMPER FI
    I hope I did Ed......we're not a bunch of pansy a$$es over there at 4th BN. I trained very hard during Boot Camp.........and I don't like the fact that some are making fun of 4th BN.
    To me, there are to many other things to worry about and think about before you go to Boot Camp....and when you finally get there, than worring about what BN a poolee is going to be in.

yeah, up until the early 80's women were trained to be secretaries and how to be ladies... serving a luncheon or tea party as you might call it was like the current crucible in terms of showing what you learned and how well you applied it.

CommDog... lil' timmy and jimmy? please elaborate for someone who is apparently not in the know.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by SSgt Petzold View Post
    yeah, up until the early 80's women were trained to be secretaries and how to be ladies... serving a luncheon or tea party as you might call it was like the current crucible in terms of showing what you learned and how well you applied it.

CommDog... lil' timmy and jimmy? please elaborate for someone who is apparently not in the know.
    Me, me! I know, I know!!

Quote Originally Posted by LASWMarine View Post
    and I don't like the fact that some are making fun of 4th BN.
    That's something you're going to have to get over! We all make fun of ANY BN we weren't actually in. 4th BN isn't exempt.

Credits
    Savings
    I am shipping out to MCRD Parris Island on 20090810 and I am going to end up in 2nd Battalion Fox Company.

Thread Information