20090803/31 MCRD SD shippers here!
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

20090803/31 MCRD SD shippers here!

Sorry in advance if this post clogs up the forums. I just wanted to see Poolees's going on or around my ship date. I know not every person that enlisted is on here but I assume some will be shipping the same time I do that is on this board.

On a side note I am very much excited and a little nervous at the same time. I cannot wait to ear that EGA!

I leave august 10th for MCRDSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreegz View Post
    I leave august 10th for MCRDSD.
    I also leave August 10th for MCRDSD.

Arrow

Ok young men and well... so far men, let me in on a little secret. As you can see this soon to be, or lets hope he will be man, is overweight. He also has ****ty pull ups and a ****ty run time. When you enter the gates whom some call hell with beautifull landscapes, you embark on an adventure all make these days. The Marine Corps is trying to make its numbers making more sh!! bags come aboard. All I can say is you better not be the fat guy with a little blouse.

Haha, thanks PFC coldblooded. I am not worried about the weight and not too much on the crunches and run. Just got to get back into my younger day grooves. Eating better and PT every day has given me better stamina and a lot of motivation to push me to make that extra crunch, extra pull up and run that much further.

When my time comes to enter those gates I know I will be ready to complete my task.

I will have to see it to believe it. Wish you the best of luck.

Thank you very much PFC ColdBlooded. I will make sure to keep updating my stats as my time counts down.

I ship August 17th

So there aren't that many people shipping in August huh? I'm sure ill find some at my RSS.

Credits
    Savings
    I ship out to MCRD Parris Island August 10th, 2009

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I also ship out to MCRD Parris Island, 20090810

MCRD San Diego, August 10 baby!

Quote Originally Posted by duarte View Post
    MCRD San Diego, August 10 baby!
    Hell yeah, I'll see you there bro!

^^^^^ i guess ill see you guys there too but I will be done with the first week. Almost time!

I dont think i've seen anyone who ships 8/17

Thread Information